Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Third Watch Madness Fanfiction!

- "Bosco Test of Ethics" -By Niskir

Main Page

-Bios

-Previews

-Characters

-Episodes

-TW Dance

-Board

-Gallery

-Photos

-Contest

-Polls

-Elibs

-Comics

-Fanfiction

-Bob Ded

-Ideas

-Adopt

-TWlinks

-ASPCA

-ClipArt

-My Sites

"Bosco Test of Ethics" -by Niskir

-This Fanfiction is a teleplay and can be used as an idea for someone who wants to use it.

Bosco "rolls" to a burglary to a liquor store and sees a partner pick up a case of booze and put it into the back of his patrol car...."What's the difference, the place has been burged....what's one more case?" his parnter asks. Bosco is faced with the dilemma of "coming forward" and preserving his ethics, or "being a rat" and "fronting-off" a fellow officer. He has lunch with the officer who also accepts "freebies" and "comps." (gratuities) and in appalled by any officer not "paying his own way" and honoring the integrity of the uniform. Finally, he goes to the fellow officer's house for a drink, and ends-up going to the closet, taking the liquor and smashing all of it. His brethren becomes upset and Bosco gets "in his face," "So report me.....it's not something you could ever write-up.....keep your nose clean from now on! I just saved your career." The fellow offficer examines himself and realizes the value of integrity. As the episode closes, he sees Bosco at lunch which the manager tries to "comp." and he insists on paying for it. Bosco smiles and they leave-- their soladarity even stronger.

~ Niskir