|[ KeyTrax...Audio Generator ] [ Angelfire...Free Web Pages ] [ WhoWhere...People Finder ]|
Some Bible Trivia...
1. Why was Moses the most wicked man?
2. What animal could Noah not trust?
3. The ark was built three stories high and the top story had a window to let light in. But, how did they get light to the bottom two stories?
4. What are the 2 smallest insects in the Bible?
5. Who was the greatest financer in the Bible?
6. Who was the greatest female financer in the Bible?
7. What kind of man was Boaz before he got married?
8. Who was the first drug addict in the Bible?
9. What kind of motor vehicles are in the Bible?
10. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
11. Where is the first baseball game in the Bible?
12. How did Adam and Eve feel when expelled from the Garden of Eden?
13. What is one of the first things that Adam and Eve did after they were kicked out?
14. What excuse did Adam give his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden?
15. Who is the greatest baby sitter mentioned in the Bible?
16. Why was Goliath so surprised when David hit him with a slingshot?
17. If Goliath was resurrected, would you want to tell him the joke about David and Goliath?
18. What do they call pastors in Germany?
19. What is the best way to get to heaven?
20. Which area of Palestine was especially wealthy?
21. How do we know that Job went to a chiropractor?
22. Where is the first tennis match mentioned in the Bible?
23. What is the first recorded case of constipation in the Bible?
24. Which Bible character had no parents?
25. Why didn't Noah go fishing?
Scroll to homer popping up to find the answers.
This is a test to gage your mental flexibility and creativity. In the years since it was developed it has been found that few people could solve more than half in the first day. Many reported getting answers long after the test had been set asid, at unexpected moments when their minds were relaxed, and some reported solving it over a period of several days.
A bonus for getting either numbers 12 or 13, they're impossible!
1-6 = average
6-12 = somewhat intelligent
12-18 = inteliigent
18+ = Genius!
Example: 16 = O in a P
Answer: 16 ounces in a pound.
HERE GOES! :o);o)
1. 26 = L of the A
2. 7 = D of the W
3. 1001 = A N
4. 12 = S of the Z
5. 54 = C in a D (with J)
6. 9 = P in the S S
7. 88 = P K
8. 13 = S on the A F
9. 32 = D F at which W F
10. 18 = H on a G C
11. 90 = D in a R A
12. 200 = D for a P G in M
13. 8 = S on a S S
14. 3 = B M (S H T R)
15. 4 = Q in a G
16. 24 = H in a D
17. 1 = W on a U
18. 5 = D in a Z C
19. 57 = H V
20. 11 = P on a F T
21. 1000 = W that a P is W
22. 29 = D in F in a L Y
23. 54 = S on a C B
24. 40 = D and N of the G F
25. 76 = T in the B P
26. 50 = W to L Y L
27. 99 = B of B on the W
28. 60 = S in a M
29. 1 = H on a U
30. 9 = J on the S C
31. 7 = B for S B
32. 21 = D on a D
33. 7 = W of the A W
34. 15 = M on a D M C
Scroll to the animated cross for the answers...
1. He broke all 10 commandments at once.
2. The cheetah.
3. Floor lights.
4. The widow's mite (Mark 12:42) and the wicked flea (Proverbs 28:1).
5. Noah - he was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.
6. Pharaoh's daughter - she went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out a little prophet.
8. Nebuchadnezzar-he was on grass for seven years.
9. (1) Jehovah drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden in a Fury. (2) David's Triumph was heard throughout the land. (3) A Honda-because the apostles were all in one Accord. (4) II Cor. 4:8 describes going out in service in a Volkswagen Beetle. "We are pressed in every way, but not cramped beyond movement."
10. Samson - he brought the house down.
11. In the big inning, Eve stole first, Adam stole second, Cain struck out Abel, and the Prodigal Son came home. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.
12. They were really put out.
13. They raised Cain.
14. Your mother ate us out of house and home.
15. David-he rocked Goliath to sleep.
16. The thought had never entered his head before.
17. No, he already fell for it once.
18. German Shepherds.
19. Turn right and go straight.
20. The area around the Jordan - the banks were always overflowing.
21. Because in Job 16:12, 14, 16 we read: "I had come to be at ease, but he proceeded to shake me up; and he grabbed me by the back of the neck and proceeded to smash me."
22. When Joseph served in Pharaoh's court.
23. It's in Kings, where it says David sat on the throne for forty years.
24. Joshua, son of Nun.
25. He only had two worms!
It is time to elect a world leader, and your vote counts. Here's the scoop on the three leading candidates. Decide who you would choose:
** Candidate A associates with ward heelers (political conmen) and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.
** Candidate B was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of brandy every evening.
** Candidate C is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any illicit affairs.
Which of these candidates is your choice??? Scroll down to find out who you chose.
1. 26 Letters of the Alphabet
2. 7 Days of the Week
3. 1001 Arabian Nights
4. 12 Signs of the Zodiac
5. 54 Cards in a Deck (with Jokers)
6. 9 Planets in the Solar System
7. 88 Piano Keys
8. 13 Stipes on the American Flag
9. 32 Degrees Farenheit at which Water Freezes
10. 18 Holes on a Golf Course
11. 90 Degrees in a Right Angle
12. 200 Dollars for Passing Go in Monopoly
13. 8 Sides on a Stop Sign
14. 3 Blind Mice (See How They Run)
15. 4 Quarts in a Gallon
16. 24 Hours in a Day
17. 1 Wheel on a Unicycle
18. 5 Digits in a Zip Code
19. 57 Heinz Varieties
20. 11 Players on a Football Team
21. 1000 Words that a Picture is Worth
22. 29 Days in February in a Leap Year
23. 64 Spuares on a Checker Board
24. 40 Days and Nights of the Great Flood
25. 76 Trombones in the Big Parade
26. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
27. 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
28. 60 Seconds in a Minute
29. 1 Horn on a Unicorn
30. 9 Judges on the Supreme Court
31. 7 Brides for Seven Brothers
32. 21 Dots on a Die
33. 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
34. 15 Men on a Dead Mans Chest
All My Friends Links
Stories From Around
A Special Place
Find out what virus warnings are real
Recycled Souls Home Page
Greetings, for fun
Mancy A'lan Kane
Jars Of Clay
View My SlamBook! | Sign My SlamBook!
** Candidate A is Ffanklin D. Roosevelt.
** Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
** Candidate C is... are you ready for this???
Perhaps we need to rethink what we use as the basis for judging others. Perhaps the entire package really is more important than any one aspect.
The Christian Teens
Webring is blessed to host Anna's site!|
Want to join the Christian Teens Webring?
|[Prev] [Random] [Next] [List Sites]|
In the mid 80's, this teenager named Brian Warner began to go to a youth group. He was sort of an awkward kid, and no one really wanted to talk to him. The youth pastor would go over to him, and like do the usual pastor thing, you know, how are you, that's good, and then talk to the other moe popular kids.
One day they went to an amusement park, and the pastor wanted them to be in pairs, but no one wanted to pair with Brian, so he walked the park by himself. The pastore didn't think he really needed to talk to Brian because he went to a Christian academy all his life up to 8th grade, and was raised in the church.
Brian was at church for about 3 1/2 months, and one day he just stopped coming.
A few years later, the youth pastor had become leader of a seminary, and one of his students was now a youth pastor, and he called him up. He asked his former pastor if he remembered a kid named Brian Warner. The pastor kinda remembered the name, but after a bit of description he knew who he was. The guy asked his pastor, do you know who he is now?
The former pastor said no. The guy gave him a hint, "He doesn't go by Brian any more." The pastor was stumped. He replied, "Brian Warner is now Marilyn Manson."
This is a true story. As you can tell, the boy in this story, Brian, was shunned by the "Christians" in this youth group. If you think hard enough, if he had been accepted into the group, he might not be what he is today.
He is a hurt man. Regardless of his actions, he still had feelings, and truly believes that that is what Christianity is all about.
If some could reach him, maybe, just maybe, he could be able to bring millions of teenagers into Heaven, instead of leading down the road to hell.
Just something to think about...
No matter how weird or awkward a person may seem, never ever be a snob towards them. They may need your love.
If any of you can find the answer, please let me know! Also, send this to everybody you know - 'cause somebody has got to know the answer!
God made Adam out of the dust,
But thought it best to make me first;
So I was made before the man,
According to God's Holy plan.
My whole body God made complete,
Without arms or hands or feet.
My ways and acts did God control,
But in my body He placed no soul.
A living being I became,
And Adam gave to me a name.
Then from his presence I withdrew,
For this man Adam I never knew.
All my Maker's laws I do obey,
And from these laws I never stray.
Thousands of me go in fear,
But seldom on the earth appear.
Later, for a purpose God did see,
He place a living soul in me.
But that soul of mine God had to claim,
And from me took it back again.
And when this soul from me had fled,
I was the same as when first made;
Without arms, legs, feet, or soul,
I travel on from pole to pole.
My labors are from day to night,
And to men I once furnished light.
Thousands of people both young and old,
Did by my death bright lights behold.
No right or wrong can I conceive;
The Bible and it's teachings I can't believe.
The fear of death doesn't trouble me;
Pure happiness I will never see.
And up in Heaven I can never go,
Nor in the grave or Hell below.
So get your Bible and read with care;
You'll find my name recorded there.
This puzzle was written by a lady in California in 1890 in response to a gentlemen in Philadelphia, who said that he would pay $1,000.00 to anyone who could write a puzzle that he could not solve. He failed to do so, and paid the lady $1,000.00 (a great sum at that time).
The answer is one word, five letters long, and appears only four times in the King James Version of the Bible.
An eight-year-old boy figured out the puzzle. Let me know if you figure it out.