To take this test you need a piece of paper and a pen or pencil. When you have a piece of paper, at the top write four columns. The first column being, TEDDY BEARS; second, STUFFED ANIMALS; third, WHITE ROOM; and last, DESCRIBING A WATERFALL TO A BLIND MAN. Once you have these four columns, underneath each heading write four adjectives to describe them.
#1) adjective A
#2) adjective B
#3) adjective C
#4) adjective D
-----where all adjectives under TEDDY BEARS describe teddy bears.
After completing this process for each heading, email me the responses and I will explain what it means.
GIVE IT A TRY, THE EXPLANATION MAY SUPRISE YOU!!!!!!!
Ready for a new test? :o)
1. You are walking to your boy/girl--friend's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a stright path which takes you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes a while longer to reach your love's house.
WHICH PATH DO YOU TAKE? Short or Long?
2. On the way you find two rose bushes. One is full of white roses, the other is full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girl--friend. (You could pick all of the same color, half and half, or whatever combination that suits your taste.)
WHAT COLOR COMBO DO YOU CHOOSE?
3. You finally get to your boy/girl--friend's house. You ring the bell and a family member answers the door. You can ask the family member to please get your love, or you may get him/her yourself.
WHAT DO YOU DO? Ask or Get yourself?
4. Now you go up to your boy/girl--friend's room. No one is there. You could leave the roses by the windowsill or on the bed.
WHERE DO YOU PUT THE ROSES? Window or Bed?
5. Later it's time for bed. You and your love go to sleep in separate rooms. You wake up in the morning and go to your boy/girl--friend's room to check up on him/her. You enter the room:
IS HE/SHE AWAKE OR SLEEPING? (Pick One)
6. It's time to go home now and you start to head back. You can take either road home now. The plain and boring one gets you home faster or the curvy and sight-filled road that you can take your time with.
WHICH ROAD DO YOU CHOOSE? Short or Long?
Back To The Realm
Check Out Some More Tests