1) Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
2) Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
3) Why are there interstates in Hawaii?
4) Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
5) Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations where smoking is prohibited?
6) Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
7) Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical situations?
8) How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
9) If a cow laughs, does milk come out of it's nose?
10) If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
11) If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
12) If buttered toast always lands buttered side down on the floor and a cat always lands on its feet
what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat and drooped it?
13) If you are driving at the speed of light adn turn on your headlights, what happens?
14) You know how most packages say "open here"-what is the protocol if the package says "open somewhere else"?
15) Why do the put braille dots on the keypads of the drive up ATM'S?
16) Why is Brassiere singular and panties plural?
17) Why is it that when you are driving and looking for and address, you turn the radio down?
18) Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
19) Why are they caled apartments when they are all stuck together?
20) What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of a plane?
21) If con is the opposite of pro, is congress the opposite of progress?
22) Why is it that there are more horse's asses in the world than horses?
23) How does a Thermos know to keep it's contents hot or cold?
24) What is another word for "Thesaurus"?
Back To The Realm