ARVIN CHARLES DELA VEGA
16 Glynda Street, Fawkner VIC 3060
Mobile: 0405 323 260 Home: (03) 9324 0303
P R O F I L E
Highly motivated, results-driven, innovative design graduate possessing excellent skills in Visualization, concept illustration generation and 2D and 3D renderings and
H I G H L I G H T S O F Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Tertiary Education: graduating with Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design) from RMIT University, Melbourne (2000) - 2004.
- Professional Development: holds absolute commitment to professional growth as an Industrial Designer. Motivated by the opportunities for new challenges and continual learning. Value constructive criticism and feedback.
- Potential: exhibit determination and a strong desire to succeed. Driven by the challenge of solving real-world design problems and initiating research to create improved concepts and into rapid prototyping. Posses short learning curve with the ability to adjust rapidly to suit the requirements of a new role.
- Verbal Communication Skills: excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated capacity to interact, and liaise, with diverse individuals. Strong ability to deliver presentations and communicate knowledge and information to others. Solid relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Written Communication Skills: excellent written communication skills with a demonstrated capacity to research, analyse, and synthesise data. Experienced in preparing projects, technical reports, and research assignments in a professional manner. Extremely detail-oriented and accurate.
- Problem-Solving: well developed data analysis, problem-solving, and decision making skills. Innovative thinker with a strong ability to identify problems, analyse possible solutions, and determine the most appropriate course of action. Extremely resourceful.
- Organisation Skills/Time Management: very well organized with proven strength in managing and prioritizing work flow under the pressure of peak work loads and tight deadlines. Strong ability to plan for both short and long term goals and to review actions and update them as necessary.
- Teamwork: dedicated, cooperative, and effective team player with a demonstrated capacity to work closely with team members across all levels to meet and exceed objectives. Friendly, reliable, and dependable. Embrace day-to-day challenges and adapt readily to change.
- Leadership: confident, positive, and effective leader when required. Able to delegate and coordinate tasks, maintain team motivation, and assume responsibility for the "finished product".
- Working Independently: high level of personal accountability for all allocated tasks. Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work through problems without assistance, when required. Extremely reliable and mature with a strong work ethic. Capable of driving own projects.
- Technology: Advanced – Word; Excel; Internet; Email; Adobe Photoshop 9; Adobe Illustrator 10; PowerPoint. Solid – Solid Works 04; 3D Studio Viz 04; 3D Studio Max 04; AutoCAD 04; Basic – Flash 5; Chief Architect 9; AVID video editing.
- Languages: English (native language); Italian (basic written and verbal skills); Japanese (basic written and verbal skills); and Tagalog (solid verbal skills).