ǂ330 – 0017
Saitama Ken, Saitama Shi
Hosonuma 921-2, Yuhaimu #205
Mobile No: 090-6025-5634
To excel in my skills and to grow with a good company that provides challenging opportunities and recognizes achievements.
· Bachelor in Commercial Science (B.C.S.) - Major in Management (Cum Laude) - Jose Rizal University - 1985-1990
· C.A.L. (Computer Allied Learning) School for two months: Dec '97-Jan'98
· Proficient in English Typing at a speed of 65wpm.
· Literate in use of computers and office automation packages
· Good oral and written communication in English
EXPERIENCE IN BRIEF:
· Two (2) years of English teaching in Japan.
· More than three years in Office Administration, Accounts Maintenance and Secretarial jobs
April 2002-Present: Secretary, Saitama Business Center (Saitama, Japan)
· Managed accounts of payables and receivables.
. Interacted with Customers on a day-to-day basis.
. Worked as a telemarketer for computer / communication products.
. Developed and maintained Customer Information Database in Computer.
. Worked as the Executive Secretary to the Company Head.
1999-2001: English teacher, K.I.D.S. English School (Hyogo, Japan)
. Taught children and adults; enthusiastic and lively environment was appreciated.
· Created/ contributed various designs and ideas for special events a.k.a. Halloween and Christmas using arts and crafts.
1997-1999: Secretary, KWIM Imaging System (Manila, Philippines)
· Managed business correspondences and customer communications.
· Handled company bank accounts, cash transactions, journals and Payroll accounting.
· Prepared periodic Financial reports to the chief accountant.
· Took up assignments as a telemarketer that boosted up sales.
1984-1985: Part-time Bookkeeper, Osaka Trading (Manila, Philippines)
· Recorded day-to-day financial transactions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, Purchases, petty cash and sales
OTHER SKILLS / STRENGTHS:
. Hard-worker, patient, fast-learner.
· Can read Hiragana and Katakana characters.
· Created and contributed indoor art design in classrooms.
· Drawing skills.
· Japanese nationale.
Official Secretary to the Head Pastor, JESUS IS LORD CHURCH Japan Chapter
· A.E.T.C. (Association of English Teachers Club) Osaka, Japan
· Loyola Insurance Company –Manila, Philippines
· Amway International, Manila Philippines
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
· Fine Arts (sketching/drawing)
· Scrap booking
· Traveling and nature viewing
· Listening to Christian music, instrumentals, singing and dancing
· Internet surfing
· Reading books
· Long distance walking
Isaiah 40:31 "...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."