Lillian Chung's Funny Resume
1916 McCallum RD
Physical Disabilities ·
Here are my qualifications for you to overlook.
- I hated waking up early in the morning to get myself ready for work.
- Responsibility makes me nervous.
- My employer caught me lying.
- The wage was to small to live on my own.
- I got stressed a lot of times whenever my boss asked me do things.
- I broke up with my boyfriend just after I got this job. It seemed as though this job brought me a bad luck.
- While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am decidedly disposed that it be so oriented as to at least partially incorporate the experience enjoyed heretofore and that it be configured so as to ultimately lead to the application of more rarefied facets of financial management as the major sphere of responsibility.
- I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award.
PECIAL REQUESTS & JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Please don't call me because I'm late to work.
- I hate training process. Just let me start right off.
- Don't fire me until I earn enough. I really need to get a Louis Vuitton purse.
Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.
Louis Vuitton, Acid Jazz, Lomography
- Education:University College of Fraser Valley, January,2003 - Present
- Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse.
- I can speak three languages. None of these are understandable.
Return to the top of the page