Here are some pretty funny ideas of what to do next time yer bored at Walmart.
Things to do at Walmart
- Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
- Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see what happens.
- Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
- Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
- When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
- Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
- While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
- Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.
- In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different sized funnels.
- Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'
- When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the terrified position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'.
- Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly ... 'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!'.