Kennebec Riding Club
Welcome to our homepage. We are a small group of people who get together to have fun, exchange idea's and learn more about how we can become better horsemen. We try very hard to teach horsemenship and sportsmenship . We also try to get in something for all the family to make sure its a fun day for the WHOLE family.. For more information feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com or call me at 207-948-6307 or call Donna at 207-549-4565. Please come back and visit again!
Class list 2000
- 1.Rescue Ralph leadline (10 & under)
- 2.Barrel Racing Green rider (17 & under )
- 3.Barrel Racing Leadline (10 & under)
- 4. Pole Bending Green Rider (17 & under )
- 5. Single Barrel Leadline (10 & under )
- 6. Key Hole Green Rider (17 & under )
- 7. Mystery Leadline (10 & under )
- 8. Mystery green Rider (17 & under )
- 9. Key Hole Jr. (17 and under )
- 10.Key Hole Int. (18 to 34)
- 11.Key Hole Sr. Green Rider(18 & over )
- 12. Key Hole Sr. Mens(35 & over )
- 13.Key Hole Sr. Woman (35 & over )
- 14.Barrel Racing Jr. (17 & under )
- 15. Barrel Racing Int. (18 to 34)
- 16. Barrel Racing Green rider (18 & over )
- 17.Barrel Racing Sr. Mens (35 & over )
- 18.Barrel Racing Sr. ( Womans (35 & over )
- 19. Pole Bending Jr. (17 & under )
- 20. Pole Bending Int. ( 18 to 34 )
- 21. Pole Bending Green Rider (18 & over )
- 22. Pole Bending Sr. Mens (35 & over )
- 23. Pole Bending Sr. Womans (35 & over )
- 24. Mystery Game Jr. (17 & under )
- 25. Mystery Gane Int. (18 to 34 )
- 26. Mystery Game Green Rider ( 18 & over )
- 27. Mystery game Sr. Mens (35 & over )
- 28. Mystery Game Sr, Womans (35 & over )
- 29. Pony Express Open W/T/C
- 30. Rider Exchange Open W/T/C
- 31. Rescue Ralph Open W/T/C
- 32. Catalog Race Open W/T/C
- These are all timed events,and well be posted day of show.
- Every one riding Must be wearing a pair of boots with a heal.
- No drinking or Drugs on the show grounds.
- Horses not under control at all times may be asked to leave .
- Dogs must be kept on a leash of not more then 6 ft. and not barking.
- Childern must be under control at all times.
- No swearing at any time inside or out side of the ring.
- Any questions ,please bring them to the announcer booth.
- There well be a food booth at all our shows.
- Please always use your sportsmanship while at our shows.
- Lets keep this a fun family place.