Sample Dialogue Questions
Here are some sample dialogue questions to get your started or renewed for daily dialogue! If you have suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HDIF when we are asked to help the Marriage Encounter movement?
- What gifts do I feel we could bring to the Marriage Encounter movement?
- This is the start of a new year with new possibilities. HDIFAT?
- HDIF about beginning a dialog challenge with another couple? DILD.
- Mary is the mother of our Lord. HDTMMF?
- HDIF when you say you need me?
- HIDF when you touch me?
- How has our love grown since our wedding day? HDMAMMF?
- When did I first realize I loved you? HDTMMF?
- What were the most important aspects of our wedding ceremony to me? HDTMMF?
- Do we make being married attractive by the way we live the sacrament of matrimony? HDTMMF?
- HDIF when we reach out and are rejected?
- HDIF when you come home in the evening?
- HDIF when there is distance between us?
- Do I believe we are called to be a sacramental couple? HDIF accepting this vocation?
- HDIF now about the role our Priest played in our wedding? Is he important to our marriage now?
- When I have a serious issue to discuss, what would help me the most? HDIFAMA?
- What is one thing I would like to try differently when we have an issue to discuss? HDIFAT?
- How did I feel about the last time we solved a problem together?
- What is the area that is most difficult for me to discuss with you? What feelings come up for me?
- When you bring up a topic for discussion, how do I feel?
And if you need more ideas, follow this link to a site with 39,600 questions! You'll never run out of ideas again!
HDIF = How do I feel?
HDTMMF = How does that make me feel?
HDIFAT = How do I feel about that?
HDMAMMF = How does my answer make me feel?
DILD = Describe in loving detail