THIS PAGE IN MEMORY OF JON
THINGS HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND
- HOW VERY MUCH HE WAS LOVED!
- HOW VERY MUCH HE WOULD HURT EVERYBODY!
- HOW VERY MUCH HE WOULD BE MISSED!
- HE ASKED GOD TO TAKE AWAY HIS PRIDE GOD SAID NO! IT WAS FOR HIM TO GIVE IT UP!
- HE ASKED GOD TO CURE HIS HANDICAP GOD SAID NO! HIS SPIRIT WAS WHOLE! HIS BODY WAS ONLY TEMPORARY!
- HE ASKED GOD TO GRANT HIM PATIENCE GOD SAID NO! PATIENCE IS A BY PRODUCT OF TRIBULATIONS: IT ISNT GRANTED: ITS EARNED!
- HE ASKED GOD TO GIVE HIM HAPPINESS GOD SAID NO! I GIVE YOU BLESSINGS HAPPINESS IS UP TO YOU!
- HE ASKED GOD TO SPARE HIM PAIN GOD SAID NO! SUFFERING DRAWS YOU APART FROM WORLDLY CARES AND BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO ME!
- HE ASKED GOD TO MAKE HIS SPIRIT GROW GOD SAID NO! YOU MUST GROW ON YOUR OWN BUT I WILL PRUNE YOU TO MAKE YOU FRUITFUL!
- HE ASKED FOR ALL THINGS THAT HE MIGHT ENJOY LIFE! GOD SAID NO! I GIVE YOU LIFE SO THAT YOU MAY ENJOY ALL THINGS!
- YOU SEE HE JUST DIDNT UNDERSTAND !!! AND WE JUST DIDNT KNOW!!!
- AND TOAD FOR THAT NOW WE MUST ALL SUFFER!!!!
On November 20th 1998 Jonathan Swinson took his own life. That very sad act set upon his family a devastation that we have never before experienced. A level of happiness has been plucked away from his Mother Father and Brother they shall never again be able to be as happy as they once were. A sense of loss and not being able to understand will follow his Grand Parents to their grave.Perhaps they will be the first to ask him why? His Aunts and Uncles are dumbfounded they will never understand what has happened never understand why everyone they love must go through this endless pain.
His cousins can only cry!
Jonathan Where ever you are please understand this! WE MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH AND WISH YOU WERE STILL HERE!
Jons Grandfather now lies beside him he is no longer alone Poppa is there to take care of him! because taking care of us is what he did best all his life! We will always love you both!
PLEASE SEND SUE AND BRUCE A MESSAGE BY SIGNING THE GUEST BOOK
GAMBLERS HOME PAGE!
Free Web Building Help
Lycos - Search the Web
CareerPath - Where Employers and Employees Click