This text was taken from the book "Make 'em Pay" by George
Hayduke. If you are a truly spiteful person and like
revenge this book is for you.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF REVENGE
1. Thou shalt not trust, nor confide in, anyone!
If you do, that person could eventually betray you. Even
if it is a relative or spouse, don't tell them what you are
up to. Implicated accomplices are OK.
2. Thou shalt never use thine own telephone for revenge
Always use a public telephone, or an unwitting mark's
(target), so calls cannot be traced back to you, or someone
who knows you.
3. Thou shalt not touch revenge documents with thy bare
Bare hands leave fingerprints! Wear gloves.
4. Thou shalt become a garbage collector!
Once your victim places his garbage outside his home/office
for pickup, it is 100 percent legal for you to pick it up
yourself. You can learn about your victim by sifting
through his trash. The pros do it all the time.
5. Thou shalt bide thy time before activating a revenge
Give the victim time to forget about you and what he has
done to wrong you. Getting even to quickly makes it easier
for him to discover who is doing it.
6. Thou shalt secure a "mail drop" address in another city!
You don't want revenge mail being traced back to your
residence/town, do you?
7. Thou shalt learn everything there is to learn about thy
The best revenge schemes/plans are hatched by people who
now their victim better than their victim does.
8. Thou shalt pay cash all the time in a revenge plot!
Checks, money orders, etc., can be traced back to you. Cash
9. Thou shalt trade with merchants who have never heard of
Do business with people only once when involved in a
revenge plot. Possibly wear a disguise so they will have
trouble identifying you in a legal confrontation.
10. Thou shalt never threaten thy intended victim!
Why warn your intended victim that you are going to get
even? When bad things begin to happen to your victim,
whether or not you caused them, your victim will remember
your threat, and he'll set out to even the score with you.