(On a piece of paper write numbers 1-6 and
1)You are walking to your love's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but is very plain & boring. The other is curvy & full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes quite a while to reach your love's house. WHICH PATH DO YOU CHOOSE? Short or Long?
2). On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of white roses, the other is full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your love. (You could pick all of the same color or half & half or whatever combination that suits your taste.) WHAT COLOR COMBO DO YOU CHOOSE?
3) You finally get to your love's house. You ring the bell & a family member answers the door. You can ask the family member to please get your love, or you may get him/her yourself. WHAT DO YOU DO? Ask or Get him/her yourself?
4). Now, You go up to your love's room. No one is there. You could leave the roses by the windowsill or on the bed. WHERE DO YOU PUT THE ROSES? Window or Bed?
5) Later it's time for bed. You & your love go to sleep in separate rooms (we're very politically correct, here). You wake up in the morning & go to your love's room to check up on him/her. You enter the room: IS HE/SHE AWAKE OR SLEEPING?
6) It's time to go home now & you start to head back. You can take either road home now. The plain & boring one that gets you home faster or the curvy & sight-filled road that you can just take your time with.WHICH ROAD DO YOU CHOOSE? Short or Long?
Now analyze your answers:
2. The number of red roses represent how much you expect to give in a relationship. The number of white roses represents how much you expect to receive from a relationship. So, if a person chose all red with one white rose, he/she gives 90% in the relationship, but expects to receive only 10% back.
3. This question shows your attitude in handling relationship problems. If you asked the family member to get your love, then you are the type who wants to avoid problems. If you went to get your love yourself, then you are pretty direct & solve the problem right away.
4. The placement of the roses indicate how often you would like to see your love. Putting the roses on the bed means, you want to see them a lot. If you placed the roses by the window this means you don't mind seeing each other once in a while.
5. Finding your love asleep: You accept your love the way they are. Finding them awake means you expect them to change for you.
6. The short & long roads now represent how long you could stay in love. If you chose the short one, you fall out of love easily. If you chose the long one, you tend to stay in love for a long, long time.