- To contribute in the Islamization of Psychology process.
- To develop a network of Muslim psychologists.
- To hold regular workshops and provide training to psychologists in different professional areas.
- To hold an international seminar/conference every three years.
- To publish a quarterly newsletter.
- To publish a biannual, refereed journal, Muslim Psychologist.
- To provide professional consultation to departments of psychology in the Muslim world, such as curriculum development at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, test construction, and other industrial/organizational and clinical issues.