can be found HERE
- Just Once by James Ingram
- This song was played during the Prism storyline
back in the 80's. Hope was ice-skating on the rink and she had this
"dream" where she was performing on the ice.
- Nothing by Whitney Houston
- This song was played in the late 90's when Bo
& Hope were apart. Hope was sitting on the swings in the park at
night and she thought of Bo. Some of the lines are: "I have
nothing, nothing, nothing, if I don't have you." Aww...*sniff,
- Tonight I Celebrate My Love by
Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
- This is Bo & Hope's song! They played
this one the night they first made love at the Oak Alley Plantation in New
Orleans. I love the line that goes: "Tonight no one's
gonna find us; we'll leave the world behind us."
*Sigh* How romantic.
- When I Fall In Love by Celine
Dion and Clive Griffin
- This song was played when Bo & Hope first got
together after the whole Billie mess. They professed their love for one
another and went on a mini-vacation to Smith Island. Out on the lagoon,
they went skinny dipping and this song played and they showed a montage of the
- Can You Hear the Music Playing
by James Ingram
- This song was played back in 1994 when Hope
regained all her memories. She is no longer the mysterious Gina.
She is actually Hope Williams Brady, Bo's presumed dead wife. But sadly,
even though Hope remembers, Bo couldn't "love" her anymore because
he's suppose to be with Billie.
- Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
- This song was played with Bo & Hope were
dancing at the Penthouse Grill. Don't quite remember the event. I
think it was a New Year's Eve bash, but that night, Shawn-D was gunned down by
a drug lord whom Bo was after.
- Breathe by Faith Hill
- This song was played when Bo & Hope went
sailing after they rescued her from the burning castle in Paris.
- Valentine by Martina
- Bo & Hope danced to this song on their last
- There You Are by Martina
- After the wedding (mentioned above), Bo &
Hope spent their honeymoon at the cabin in Smith Island (I think?) and this
song was played as they begin to make love.
Pillow Talk |
Touching Scenes |
Songs Played |