Here's my 1991 Turbo Legacy. I just traded my 1997 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT for it. Yes, I've gone retro with an older car and I've taken a lot of flak for doing so, but I have my reasons. Go to My 1997 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT for an explanation why. Or you can skip all that and see some background info for my current car.
MODIFICATIONS SO FAR:
- Mitsubishi TD05-16G turbocharger
- STi version 2 top mount intercooler
- Samco silicone intercooler hose
- HKS 3 inch downpipe
- 2.5 inch hi-flow cat
- 2.5 inch midpipe and Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust
- Go Fast Bits underdrive pulley
- Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- K&N drop-in panel filter
- Joe-P manual boost controller (set at 1.15Bar/16.9psi)
- HKS fuel cut defencer
- Apex-i S-AFC
- EFI Systems Air Fuel Ratio/Injector Duty Cycle Meter
- Blitz DTT DC
- Tein S-Tech lowering springs
- KYB/GR-2 non-adjustable struts
- STi Strut Top Mounts
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS wheels
- Single-point-ground mod
Shhhhhhhh . . . She's sleeping . . .
A popular view for most people . . .
A couple dudes tryin to gank my car!!
Site Last Updated: May 6, 2003