..anyway.. i still got some great shots..so enjoy!
the day is gorgeous ant the privateers in camp are ready!
And our Captain is looking very very sharp~!
chatting with a roman cutie who stops by and offers
the profile that
inspired many a coin, i am sure!
people were cycling around the camp....with binoculars at the ready!
the Sheriff, V.B. Tucker was in charge...and campaigning!
a little sheriff beefcake...va, va , vavoom!
Our stalwart G-Man, sent by the Feds to root out the bootleggers
Even the G-Man could not resist the charms of Charity
then his gorgeous Moll (wife!) came by and reclaimed her
man....what a hansome couple!
striking either in true colour or in black and white, sepia!
another handsome couple! sometime privateers, John and
give the cowboy and bootleg camp a try!
kind Sheriff Tucker offers Charity a golf lesson! hey!
watch those hands Sheriff!
Chort Montrie, looking charming as ever with his long flowing locks!
Chort and Warm Tarts -Charity Bedwell and Chastity Forsaken
take a turn around the camps....drumming up business?
Meanwhile, back at camp, Chort's wife, the pretty Patience
was working with her clever hands...
Mmmm lovely cannons!....
what great, long, and solid pieces of warfare! we are going to modify the cannon drill...to the....
The Warm Tart Cannon Drill
(a work in progress, and sorry no pics to go with...as of yet! stay tuned!)
-adapted from the official Merrick's Privateers teaching page
- Wenches! Polish the piece! (wenches squeal with pleasure and polish the piece with rags and their skirts)
- Search the piece. Make sure there's nothing left in it from last time. (wenches peer into the cannon..blow into it, and see if there is anything left in there)
- Swab the piece. (a wench grabs the long swab and stick it into the cannon...and wriggles in and out, in and out, may need help from one or two of the other wenches if it's being stiff or recalcitrant)
- Advance the charge.
- Ram home the charge. (oh baby!...ummm you can figure out what they would do here...can't you?)
- Load shot.
- Ram home the shot.
- Prime the piece.
- Give. (All the wenches take a giant step back , and grip each other except for the wench with the match, who comes forward.)
- Fire. Boom! (wenches squeal, bounce and hug eacher other with a mixture of both alarm and glee!)
the cowboys were *ever* so welcoming to us the entire
and my! what an arsenal! too bad all those rifles did
not assist when the
keg was stolen from right under their noses Saturday night!
the floggings will continue until serf morale improves!
if there should be a puddle, never fear....use a peasant!
A one woman camp! Our Desert Storm cutie!
Chastity and the Aussies
Oh no! the Russians!
View from our camp up the Aisle
To the Gallant Men of the Retinue of Codnor
New this year, we have created a special award:
The Order of the Red Heart
(or the Order of the Warm Tart!)
This most coveted item is a boon, a favour, and a medal... to be given to those
special ones (flirts or friends) that offer chivalrous, kind, outstanding service
and/or exhibit beyond expected gallantry.
(ok, the little gun was what i bought at MTA..isn't it cute!? and the lace was a gift)
Our Trip to the Retinue of Codnor...
(sadly, all pictures from this event were destroyed in a fluke digital data transfer....
were the gods jelous of our merry-making and wished to punish us for our light-hearted good time?
who knows! yet...though i cannot show you of our time there.. i can still relate it, orally....so feel free to ask me..anyttime!)
Or Back to the Main