Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: Little Blairy Foo Foo
Author/pseudonym: Captain Outrageous
E-mail address: wildeskind@hotmail.com
Rating: G
Status: New, complete
Parts: 1
Date: April 13, 2001
Archive: YES
Series/Sequel: none
Website: www.angelfire.com/md/wildchild/fanfic.html


Warnings: Do you really need one? Oh, okay. No eating, drinking or smoking during the show. Please take note of the exit signs in case you need to find someplace to laugh. Otherwise, enjoy the show.
Conventions: I use / / to mean when someone is thinking.
Disclaimer: Jim and Blair are the property of Pet Fly. I'm only borrowing them for entertainment purposes and promise not to make any money off of them.
Summary: Easter is coming and Blair is dreaming.
Beta Credit: Thank you Firecatt for betaing this for me. You're the best.


Blair sat in a wide open field. The sky was a peculiar purple color, with orange clouds that moved too fast across the green sky. He blinked as he looked around him, frilly yellow daffodils nodding their heads at him as if they approved. Approved of what, he wasn't sure, since all he was doing was laying there. A small furry object streaked past him. Acting out of instinct, he reached out and smacked it. When he lifted his hand, he saw a tiny gray mouse stretched out on the clover. He tapped the mouse's head to see if it would move, but it lay still.

A brilliant flash of light momentarily blinded him. When he could see, a tall man dressed in a filmy dress that would make the tooth fairy envious hovered over the clearing, wide transparent wings fluttered behind him. Squinting, Blair tried to make out the face through the spots whirling in front of his face. On large hand reached out and casually hit him over the head. "Don't do that," the large fairy said and disappeared in a flash of light.

Rubbing his sore head, Blair wondered what he was supposed to do now. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another streak of movement near him. Shrieking, his slammed his hand on top of it. It was another field mouse. Laying it down next to the other dead mouse, he wondered why they were running towards him. As he stared stupidly at the mice, a flash of lightening blinded him, followed quickly by a roll of thunder. Munching on the roll, he wasn't too surprised to see the large male fairy hovering over him. The fairy smacked him on the head again and dropped a note on his lap before disappearing in another flash of lightening.

Waiting for the spots to disappear, he opened the note. In large flowing script was the following:

Blair nodded. Fair was fair. He hadn't meant to bop those field mice, after all, but he wasn't planning to bop anymore. Finishing off his roll (which contained a touch too much pepper) he rolled up the notice and tucked it into his black satin vest. Smoothing it down, he pulled on his white gloves and checked his pocket watch. He winced as he noted the time. It was time to skedaddle. Getting up off his comfortable rock, he casually hopped over to a tree and rubbed against it to get the sleep off of him. As he turned to go, he tripped over a root. Falling, he watched in horror as a field mouse scurried in front of him. He actually felt...FELT...the mouse squish underneath his round belly.

A flash of lightening filled the cavern and the walls shook as the large male fairy appeared before him, again. His handsome face was twisted with annoyance as he buzzed around the hapless Blair.

"DID I OR DID I NOT WARN YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY THINGS?" Roared the fairy.

Blair winced. "But it was just one wing. I wanted to see what it was like to fly!"

The fairy pulsated as his wings turned a strange shade of yellowish-blue. "I don't care, you broke the rules. It's time I turn you into a GOONIE!!!" With that he waved his magic gun. Closing his eyes, Blair quaked, wondering what a goonie was. He hoped it wasn't slimy. He didn't like slimy things.

Sudden, he was being shaken. Opening his eyes, Blair saw the concerned face of his partner. "Chief, wake up. It's just a bad dream."

Blair groaned, bits and pieces of the dream whirling in his head. "OH, man, was that weird. Jim, I had the weirdest dream."

Jim nodded and then stopped, his eyes narrowing. He sniffed delicately before whirling around and staring at the kitchen counter in disbelief. "You ate my marshmallow bunnies!"

Blair scrambled away from his suddenly angry friend, remembering what happened in the dream. "Just a couple. I couldn't help myself! They're addictive, man." He pulled himself over the back of the couch, hitting the floor with a thud.

A growl came over said couch. "I trusted you and you ate my bunnies. You know what happens to people who steal bunnies, don't you?"

Blair gulped. "No, what?" He had the insane impression Jim was going to shout he was going to turn Blair into a goonie.

Jim's face appeared over the couch, a grin splitting his face. "You have to buy the next batch."

The End


I gotta admit, I love LoC's. If you feel like you absolutely, positively have to email me at wildeskind@hotmail.com. about this story, I'll probably email you back.


Home | Joke Archive | Fanfic Archive | Philosophy Page | What's New?