General Knowledge Quiz
1) In 1921, 1922, and 1923 the Yankees played who in the World Series?
a) Pittsburgh Pirates
b) Chicago Cubs
c) New York Giants
d) Boston Braves
2) The Athletics played in Philidelphia, Oakland, and which other city?
a) Kansas City
3) Who won the National League pennent in 1901?
a) Philadelphia Phillies
b) Pittsburgh Pirates
c) Brooklyn Dodgers
d) St. Louis Cardinals
4) What number did Brooks Robinson have when he played for the Orioles?
5) In 1995 the Atlanta Braves beat the Cleveland Indians in how many games?
6) In Ted Williams last at bat, did he:
a) Struck Out
7) Did the Washington Senators ever win a World Series title?
8) In 1954, the Polo Grounds(Giant's ballpark) center field was how far out ?
a) 356 Ft.
b) 483 Ft.
c) 500 Ft.
d) 550 Ft.
9) How many games did Lefty Grove win in his career?
10) How many strike outs did Bob Feller earn in his first Major League game?
Quiz script provided by