- There are 26 vitamins in all, but some of the letters are yet to be
discovered. Finding them all means living forever.
- There is a tremendous weight pushing down on the center of the Earth
so much population stomping around up here these days.
- Genetics explain why you look like your father and if you don't why you
- Some oxygen molecules help fires burn while others help make water, so
sometimes it's brother against brother.
- Thunder is a rich source of loudness.
- Many dead animals in the past changed to fossils while others preferred
to be oil.
- Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun. But I have
never been able to make out the numbers.
- Wind is like the air, only pushier.
- To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists
solutions are things that are still all mixed up.
- Clouds are high flying fogs. I am not sure how clouds get formed. But
the clouds know how to do it, and that is the important thing. Clouds
just keep circling the earth around and around. And around. There is not
much else to do.
- We say the cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. Evaporation
gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.
- A vibration is a motion that cannot make up its mind which way it wants
- Isotherms and isobars are even more important than their names sound.
It is so hot in some places that the people there have to live in other