My 1991 GMC Syclone
SOLD! Currently in Canada with it's 5th owner Rick Luka!
I owned Syclone #1207 from Novemeber 1996 to October 1999. I was the
third owner of it. When I bought it, the only
modifications it had were painted cladding, a Leer
fiberglass bed cover
and a Prestige alarm.
Here is a list of modifications I put on it:
- Suspension Techniques 1" Rear Sway Bar
- New Bilstein HD Shocks
- Low profile bump stops on front suspension
- Rear lowered from weight of fiberglass tonneau
- Front torsion bars unscrewed to level out
- Kenne Bell
Rear Fenderwell Air Filter Kit
- ATR 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Hollow Converter
- 160° Thermostat
- Kenne Bell "Red Hot" 8mm Plug Wires
- AC CR42TS Spark Plugs
- Walbro 255 ltr/hr fuel pump
- ATR Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Flex-A-Lite M60 Black Magic Electric Fan
- Bob Galla's (polished) Stainless Steel Turbo to
Best track times: 12.85 @ 103 mph ,60' time 1.75.
Click Here to see why you need a propshaft loop.
1999 Carlisle All Truck Nationals