Montgomery Child Care Association
MONTGOMERY CHILD CARE ASSOCIATION, founded in 1968, is the oldest and larget non-profit provider of child care in Montgomery County. The Montgomery Child Care Association Training Institute, established in 1985, is approved by the State of Maryland to provide continuing education to child care professionals (approval no. G012692). Certificates are issued for all Training Institute workshops. You must attend the entire workshop to receive your certificate.
Montgomery Child Care Association Quality Child Care Since 1968
- MCCA is the oldest and largest non-profit child care organization in Montgomery County.
- The Association operates 8 high quality centers at 12 location.
- We care for over 850 children ages 2 months to 12 years
- MCCA is a leader in staff development and training.
- Each year our own Training Institute teaches classes and workshops to more than 5,000 child care professionals.
- Our Trainers travel throughout the state of Maryland, Virginia, and D.C.
This page created by Ira L. Alaniz