- The Magic of a Moment
- One shining magic moment
The world stopped in surprise
As we saw the way it could be
When we looked into her eyes.
We watched in awe and wonder
As she cast her magic spells
Over hopelessness and heartache
In a place where sorrow dwells
The touch of gentle magic
In a tender loving hand
Gave a healing to the spirit..
That a heart could understand..
The magic of a moment..
Shining always in my mind..
Of a woman and a princess...
The light she left behind…
I am very honored To announce thatThis poem...
The Magic of a Moment
- Has been selected to be published
- On a CD to be sold to raise money for
- The Pink Ribbons Crusade
- For Breast Cancer.
- Visit their web site for details
- On how you can not only support a cause
- That was dear to Princess Diana's heart
- But attend the traveling exhibit
- Of British Royal Commemoratives.
- The Exhibit is entitled
Inside CoverMy Poem
I will be attending this eventIn Biloxi MississippiMarch 2,2002Hope to see you there...The CD will be sold in the Pink Ribbons Gift Shop At the Grand Casino Hotel As well as thePink Ribbons Crusade On-line gift shop..~~Maria~~
My Award for this poem From poetry.comThis poem was also published In the Poetry.com BookIn A Quiet Place Fall 2001
- This beautiful web set was created especially for me by