- What did they say about Time ?
- "How noiseless falls the foot of time!"
- "Time will explain it all.
He is a talker, and needs no questioning before he speaks."
- "We take no note of Time
But from its loss."
- "Be ruled by time, the wisest counselor of all."
- "He who flies at the right time can fight again."
- "A day is a miniature eternity."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "As if you could kill time without injuring eternity."
- "One always has time enough, if one will apply it well."
- "Day after day a weary waste of hours."