Great Page Of Things To Know About Highrises
Interesting Facts About Highrises.
- The Empire State Building is located in New York.
- There are highrises on every continent in the world.
- Every country has at least one highrise.
- There are over 500 different tools needed to make a highrise.
- 90% of highrises cost at least $10mil to build.
- It takes over 1000 skilled employees to build a highrise.
- The World Trade Center was 1368 and 1362 feet tall.
- The Sears Tower is 1454 feet tall.
- The Empire State Building is 1250 feet tall.
- The Chrysler Building is 1046 feet tall.
- The Pan Am Buildig is located in New York.
- The Sears Tower is located in Chicago.
- The World Trade Center is located in New York.
You have to be great to make a building stay in it's place and make the nice things it's going to showcase.Youv'e got to have skills and pay the bills.You have to be great for your building to be great.
Check out these extrordinary sites about skyscrapers.
Great information about highrises.
Lots of different information and pictures about highrises.
Interesting pictures of skyscrapers.