The Objectives of Kappa Alpha Psi as contained in the fraternity Constitution are as followed:
1. To unite college men of culture, patriotism and honor in a bond of fraternity,
2. To encourage honorable achievement in every field of human endeavor,
3. To promote the spiritual, social, intellectual and moral welfare of members,
4. To assist the aims and purposes of Colleges and Universities,
5. To inspire service in the public interest.
From these objectives, we perceive that Kappa Alpha Psi is not just another social fraternity, but the fundamental purpose
of Kappa Alpha Psi, as envisioned and verbalized by the founding father gives this organization its unique and distinguised aspects.
They sought to "mold" a group personality unique in the annals of college Greek-letter organizations around the ideal of achievement."