10 Things That Piss Me Off
By the way, if you send this to 10 people, shit won't happen, and that
person you're in love with won't come crawling to you...so if you feel this
is funny, go on and send it to some one else, but don't expect one damn
thing in return!
- People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where
my watch is, buddy ... where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when
I ask where the bathroom is??
- People in the supermarket check out line who wait until their entire bill
is rung up before they begin writing their check. Hello...is the store name
going to change, or the date, or your signature before the clerk finishes?
Get a clue!
- People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for
the damn TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change it
- When people say..."Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it, too."
Screw that!!! What good is a damn piece of cake if you can't eat it? What
should I do...eat someone else's piece of cake instead??
- When people say..."It's always the last place you look." No shit!! Why
the hell would you keep looking for it after you've already found it?? Do
people do this?? Who and where are they??
- When people say, while watching a movie ... "Did you see that?" No, dumb
ass, I paid $7.50 to come to a theater and stare at the ceiling up there.
What did you come here for??
- People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a
choice there, did ya buddy?
- When something is "New & Improved," Which is it? If it's new, there has
never been anything before it. If it's an improvement then there must have
been something before it!
- When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were
going. "You should know, asshole. You're the one that pulled me over!"
Here's the 10TH thing that really bugs me....
- Chain letters! Who the hell thinks that by annoying other people with
stupid mail with no meaning, that they will grant you a wish, or make your
long-lost love fall into your arms. Bullshit! I'm so sure that by breaking a
stupid chain letter that the computer gods are going to curse me!! What a
crock of shit!!!