Brockton Composite Squadron
LTC Anita J. Raymond Commanding
The Brockton Composite Squadron (MA006) cadet unit meets Thursdays 1900-2130 (7:00pm-9:30pm) at the Brockton Veterans Association (VA)Hospital, building 22. The cadet program is run as a highly structured military type unit with an emphasis on leadership development, physical training and aerospace education (including flight training). Cadets may also participate in emergency services missions. Cadets earn Air Force-style grade by passing promotion tests including leadership, aerospace education and physical training portions.
Squadron drill team practice
- The Chain of Command has been updated to include the new cadet commander and his staff congradulations C/2LT Scott Owen on your assumption of Cadet Command.
- The old wall paper background was removed to come into accordance with the rest of the Air Force Web.
- coming activities calendar has been updated
Brockton Composite Squadron Cadet Programs
Brockton Composite Squadron Emergency Services
Brockton Composite Squadron Aerospace Education Programs
Brockton Composite Squadron Pilots Page
- 21 November Meeting; Administration, Uniform BDUs
- 23 November SaREx; Taunton Muni. Air Port, Uniform BDUs W/Field Gear
- 29 November Military Ball; Abington VFW, Uniform Mess Dress
- 30 November Parade; Brockton Area Holiday, Uniform Class A Blue
Brockton Squadron basic course graduation! Congradulations to all of you for earning your first stripe.
CAP Web Links
Civil Air Patrol Links
Air Force/Military Links