Densa Quiz #3
This is the 3rd of the 4 Densa Quizzes, so don't give up if you've been doing bad. This quiz consists of 10 questions, after the questions will be the answers & scoring system, have fun, here it is:
1.How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
2.Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the biggest mountain in
3.How is it possible for two fathers and two sons to pay only $21 for a buffet when the buffet costs $7 per person?
4.In a criminal trial, what is the relationship of the defendant to the trial judge, if the defendant's
brother-in-law's only sister's husband is the father of the son of the judge?
5.Which weighs more, a pound of pennies or a pound of dimes?
6.Two U.S. coins add up to 55 cents, but one coin is not a nickel. What are these coins?
7.What is it that the people who make it, don't want it; the people who buy it, don't use it; and the people who use it, don't know it?
8.A man rides into town on Sunday, three days later, he leaves on Sunday, how can this be?
9.What's more powerful than God, the rich don't want it, the poor have much of it, and if you eat it you'll die?
10.Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third childs name?
1. 1 time, Once you subtract 5 from 25, you no longer have 25!
2. Mount Everest has always been the largest mountain, even before being discovered!
3. They were son, father and grandfather!
4. He is married to the female judge.
5. A pound is a pound, the world around, 16 oz!
6. Although one coin is not a nickle, the other coin one is!
7. A coffin is something a maker doesn't want, a buyer doesn't use and the user doesn't know about!
8. The horse was named Sunday!
9. There is NOTHING greater than God, more evil than the devil, the rich want, the poor have, and that kills you when you eat it (leave this one alone)!.....Anyway, "nothing" is the answer
10. Johnny, the 3 children are Johnny, April, & May.
10 correct answers: Genius
8-9 correct answers: Above Normal
6-7 correct answers: Normal
3-5 correct answers: Slow
1-2 correct answers: Idiot
0 correct answers: Brain Dead
BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE