Send cash at your own risk. American Express Travelers Checques are also acceptable. Be sure to sign them on BOTH places on the cheques and do not cross out or alter anything once you have filled it out, or we may not be able to cash it.
An estimated postage chart is at the end of the contents listings.
STARTING IN 2018, IF WE ARE OUT OF COMPLETE ISSUES, THE MISSING PAGES WILL NO LONGER BE XEROXED AND INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER. INSTEAD, THEY WILL BE SCANNED AND EMAILED TO YOU, OR DELIVERED BY DROPBOX IF THE FILES ARE TOO LARGE.
ANY ISSUE BELOW THAT HAS THE WORD "XEROX" MEANS THAT SOME OR ALL PAGES OF THAT ISSUE APPLY TO THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH.
THE TV COLLECTOR began in 1976 as an amateur fanzine. The material in Vol.1 issues seems sparse today, but in those days it was the only available info about past TV shows.
Each has an episode guide for the listed show, but unless noted, is not accompanied by a background article or photos. There are no interviews.
Episode titles are accompanied by brief plot summaries & casts unless noted. Each issue has TV news & views, but without the wide scope of info that Vol.2 issues have.
Some have photo montages, old & then-upcoming network schedules, quizzes, Neilsen ratings, brief paragraphs looking back at an old show, and advice to collectors and about VCRS (then a new thing).
1. The Avengers 1st season; XEROX. $3
2. The Avengers seasons 2-4; New Advengers article $3.00
3. Tales of Tomorrow titles & dates only. $3
4. The Prisoner titles & casts; Those Darned Commercials. $3
5. Kolchak the Night Stalker (w/article). XEROX $3
6. Wild Wild West seasons 1 & 2; articles on VCRs & Neilsen Ratings. XEROX. $3
7. Wild Wild West seasons 3 & 4; TV toys. XEROX. $3
8. 77 Sunset Strip seasons 1 & 2; "Looking Back at Lucy" by Bart Andrews. XEROX. $3
9. 77 Sunset Strip seasons 3 & 4; TV paperback book tie-ins; XEROX. $3
10. Get Smart seasons 1 & 2 (in-depth). $3
11. Get Smart seasons 3 & 4; TV book list update; Groucho cover. XEROX. $3
12. Get Smart 5th season & article; 77 Sunset Strip revision; Jack Kelly cover. XEROX. $3
13. Burns & Allen article & titles of episodes in syndication; Arte Johnson's NBC bio; 1934 article on TV experiments. $3.
14. Superman part 1- titles/casts; 1930 article on TV experiments; Superman cover.$3
15. Superman part 2- titles/cast; TV reunion shows (with photos); Dick Van Dyke cover. $3
16. Superman part 3- titles/cast; Green Acres in-depth article; TV museums; Donna Reed cover $3
TVC suspended publishing in 1979 (and refunded all money to subscribers!) for three years.
Vol.2 issues begin comprehensive, professionally-written articles and actor interviews, crammed to the margins with information.
However,the first few issues are amateur in appearance, with very small print, & graphics and some photos are poor quality. Number 12 begins two-column pages & a more professional appearance.
The printing style is improved again with number 41.
Number 65 begins true-magazine quality. The wealth of exclusive information in Vol.2 issues more than makes up for the amateur appearance of the early issues.
Episode guides are thoroughly researched, and are accompanied by lengthy background articles with photos (some from actors' own collections!) and GREAT behind-the-scenes tales from the people who worked on the shows.
In addition to what's listed, a humor column is in numbers 1, and 3-7; a Hill Street Blues column is in numbers 4-10, & 16.
Series printed in italics denotes in-depth article & episode guide; printed in all CAPITALS denotes cover photo (sometimes with no accompanying article.)
Early issues have quizzes, trivia,& other filler. Obituary column begins with issue number 3.
VOLUME 2 ISSUES:
1. June '82: I'm Dickens, He's Fenster; editorial on cancellations; 1948 & '50 TV set ads; HILL ST. BLUES cast caricacatures cover. $3
2. Aug.'82: VIC MORROW obit; Captain Nice; Interview with Sherwood Schwartz & Bob Denver; CBS promo for "Lou Grant"; Daniel J. speech at Emerson College (entire text). $3
3. Oct.'82: Joe E.Ross & Edward Everett Horton bios; It's About Time; Marty Ingels interview; cover photo '60s aspirin commercial (Teddy Quinn: "Mothers are like that...") $3
4. Dec.'82: He & She; Johnny Crawford interview; Xmas photos of 60s shows; profile-interview of "St.Elsewhere" star David Morse; James Broderick bio-tribute. $3
5. Jan '83: JACK WEBB lengthy bio; Dragnet '67 & 68; Art Fleming interview; Ron Palillo profile; Update on new "Leave it to Beaver reunion movie & 10 cast members. $3
6. Mar '83; ALAN HEWITT interview; Dragnet '69 & 70; Steve Landesberg profile-interview; Robert Bray & Arthur Godfrey bios. $3
7. May '83: DOBIE GILLIS part 1; George Fenneman interview; personal memories of Danny & The Juniors' Danny Rapp; Boston's long-running version of "The Amateur Hour". $3
8. Aug '83: GENE BARRY interview; Dobie Gillis part 2, memories from Steve Franken; Rayymond Massey & Mary Livingstone bios; short bio David Niven; Centerfold photo "High School USA" movie, with 9 former child stars. $3
9. Oct.'83. ALAN YOUNG interview; Combat pt 1 memories from Dick Peabody; Carolyn Jones bio. $4
10. Dec '83: Combat pt 2, memories from Rick Jason; Dwayne Hickman interview; profile-tribute to Michael Conrad; MARY TYLER MOORE XMAS 1961 cover photo. $4
11. Feb '84. STEVE FRANKEN interview; Please Don't Eat the Daisies with memories from Brian Nash; article on "Hitchcock Presents". $5
12. Apr '84: THE FUGITIVE pt 1, memories from Jacqueline Scott, J.D.Cannon, Joe Campanella, Michael Constantine, Eileen Heckart, Diane Brewster, & producer George Eckstein. With all Richard Kimble's aliases. Shari Lewis profile; Jackie Coogan & Sam Jaffe bios. $5
13. June '84: The Fugitive pt 2, memories from Lois Nettleton, Carol Rossen; interview with Eileen Heckart; a chat with Tony Dow, Jerry Mathers, & Barbara Billingsley before starting on the new "Beaver" series; BARBARA EDEN AT 4th OF JULY '67 COVER PHOTO. XEROX. $5
14. Aug '84: The Fugitive finale with the last interview with the one-armed man, Bill Raisch; LINDEN CHILES interview; bio of character actor Ned Glass;Hank ('65 series). $5
15. Oct.'84. Ben Casey part 1; TRIBUTE TO RICHARD DEACON in memories from Rose Marie, Morey Amsterdam, & Jane Dulo; Rick Jason interview about his early acting days & memories of Vic Morrow; "The Fugitive" epilog with the show's factual flaws. XEROX. $5
16. Dec.'84: Ben Casey part 2 with memories from Bettye Ackerman; RAYMOND BURR interview; Sue Randall profile. $5
17. Feb '85: Ben Casey part 3; Michael Constantine interview; Article on character actress Madge Blake; Hullaballoo part 1; TIM CONSIDINE & CYNTHIA PEPPER ON VALENTINE'S DAY '61 COVER PHOTO. $5
18. Apr '85: GALE GORDON interview; Trials of O'Brien; Hullaballoo part 2; bios of Edward Andrews, Charita Bauer, J.Pat O'Malley & Marvin Miller. $4
19. June '85: THE UNTOUCHABLES pt 1; Beverly Garland interview; Hullaballoo pt 3. $4
20. Aug '85: The Untouchables pt 2 with memories from Robert Stack; William Windom interview; COVER PHOTO OF 1964 EMMY HOPEFULS ERNEST BORGNINE, LORNE GREENE, & DONNA DOUGLAS, $5
21. Oct '85: RICHARD JAECKEL interview; Wagon Train pt 1, memories by Terry Wilson.$4
22. Dec '85: PHIL SILVERS tribute in memories from Rose Marie, Nanette Fabray, Allan Melvin, Red Buttons, writer Leonard Stern, & Sammy Cahn; Wagon Train pt 2. $5
23. Mar-Apr '86. DONNA REED & RICK NELSON bio-tributes; Wagon Train part 3 with memories from Denny (Scott) Miller & Michael Burns; interview with Joe Campanella. $4
24. May-June '86: JERRY PARIS tribute in memories from Rose Marie, Morey Amsterdam, Garry Marshall, Henry Winkler, Ron Howard, Ellen Travolta, Dick Van Patten, Dennis Weaver, Al Molinaro, & TV exec Bob Hoffman; Route 66 pt 1, memories from Martin Milner; interview with TV producer Harry Ackerman; update on "Superman"'s Robert Shayne. $5
25. Jul-Aug '86: BERNARD FOX (Bewitched's Dr.Bombay & Hogan's Heroes' Col.Crittendon)interview; Route 66 pt 2; George Fenneman, "Lawrence Welk Show"'s Arthur Duncan, & "Your Hit Parade"'s Andy Russell updates. $4
26. Sep-Oct '86: Naked City part 1 with memories from Paul Burke; Profile of character actress Ruth McDevitt; "The Forgotten Emmys"; Linden Chiles revisited; LUCY & HER KIDS ON THE COVER FROM 18 YEARS AGO. $4
27. Nov-Dec '86: Naked City pt 2; One of the last interviews with Jack Benny's "Yeeesssss" Man Frank Nelson; biotribute to TED KNIGHT. $4
28. Jan-Feb '87: The Man Who Never Was with memories from producer John Newland; biotributes to Roger C. Carmel, Keenan Wynn, Herb Vigran, Alan Hewitt, & photo-tribute to DESI ARNAZ; one of the last interviews with Paul Frees, King of the Voice Artists. $3
29. Mar-Apr '87: THE F.B.I. part 1; bio-tributes to Liberace, Danny Kaye, Lloyd Haynes, & Lang Jeffries; reproduction of a letter we got from Lucille Ball after she saw issue #28's tribute to Desi. $4
30. May-Jun '87: The F.B.I. part 2; A Videoholic Tells All; DEAN MARTIN SR. & JR. ON THE COVER from March 1968 TV special. $4
31. Jul-Aug '87: The F.B.I. pt 3 with memories from Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.; COVER PHOTO CHIP DOUGLAS & DAD ON 4th OF JULY '62. $4
32. Sep-Oct '87: My Little Margie, memories by Gale Storm; phototribute to Jackie Gleason; cover- PETER LAWFORD, ALLEN LUDDEN, & CAROL BURNETT on "Password" 1967. $4
33. Nov-Dec '87: T.H.E. Cat, memories from stunt coordinator Paul Baxley; tribute to Lorne Greene in memories from Leslie Neilsen, Jayne Meadows, Dirk Benedict, Rose Marie, Michael Dante, & 2 others. Cover photo LORNE GREENE & LENNON SISTERS Xmas 1969. $4
34. Jan-Feb '88: Science Fiction Theater pt. 1; interview with veteran character actor Michael Fox; collecting 16mm film prints; cover-BUFFY & JODY MAKE VALENTINES 21 years ago. $4
35. Mar-Apr '88: Science Fiction Theater pt. 2; ALLAN MELVIN interview; update on Werner Klemperer; "My Little Margie" supplement. $4
36. May-Jun '88: Casey Jones, memories from Alan Hale; LINDA KAYE HENNING interview.$4
37. Jul-Aug '88: BAT MASTERSON pt 1; remembrance of cartoon voice Daws Butler. $4
38. Sep-Oct '88: Bat Masterson pt 2; "Dennis the Menace" mom, GLORIA HENRY interview; The Boys of "Laramie"; John Smith update.$4
39. Nov-Dec '88: MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE part 1; interview with character actor Dabbs Greer.$4
40. Jan-Feb '89: Mission: Impossible part 2, with memories from Greg Morris; cover photo ELINOR DONAHUE on Valentine's Day '61. $4
41. Mar-Apr '89: Mission: Impossible pt 3; interview with actress Elsa Raven (Ken Wahl's mom on "Wiseguy"); cover photo SUSAN SULLIVAN on St. Patrick's Day 1973. $5
42. May-Jun '89: Tribute to LUCY in memories from Robert Stack, Valerie Harper, Elvia Allman, Ross Elliott, Mary Wickes, Mary Jane Croft, Jay North, & Gloria Henry; Bridget Loves Bernie with memories from Meredith Baxter Birney. $5
43. Jul-Aug '89: Guy Williams interview; The Man & The Challenge with memories from costar Joyce Meadows; on cover- SALLY STRUTHERS on 4th of July '71. Some pp xerox. $5
44. Sep-Oct '89: MR.NOVAK pt 1, memories by creator E.Jack Neuman; Mel Blanc remembered by his son Noel; Amanda Blake profile. Some pp may be XEROX. $5
45. Nov-Dec '89: Mr.Novak pt 2, memories by James Franciscus; tribute to JIM BACKUS in memories from Betty White, Sandra Gould, Alan Hale, Jr., director Arthur Hiller, Sherwood Schwartz, Natalie Schafer, Jim's widow Henny, & other friends. XEROX. $5
46. Jan-Feb '90: GRINDL, memories from Imogene Coca; controversy inspiring interview with Jay North. XEROX. $5
47. Mar-Apr '90: ALAN HALE JR tribute, memories from all his "Gilligan" costars & Sherwood Schwartz; The Virginian pt.1 with memories from Doug McClure. XEROX $5
48. May-Jun '90: The Virginian pt. 2, memories from James Drury; a look at Ann Sothern & her TV shows; Cover photo ROBERT STACK & FAMILY on Father's Day 1962. $5
49. Jul-Aug '90: The Virginian pt 3; interview with Elvia Allman (Lucy's boss on the candy factory episode & "Petticoat Junction's Selma Plout); On cover- BILL CULLEN. $5
50. Sep-Oct '90: OCCASIONAL WIFE with memories from Michael Callan, Patricia Harty, Bryan O'Byrne, & writer Stan Cutler; interview with Gerald S. O'Loughlin. $5
51. Nov-Dec '90: Love American Style pt 1, memories from writer-producers Arnold Margolin & Harvey Bullock; interview with "Doctor Doctor" costar Tony Carreiro; Men From Shiloh episodes; Eric Fleming profile; on cover-LASSIE & THE MARTINs on Xmas '62. $5
52. Jan-Feb '91: Love American Style pt 2; tribute to Bob Cummings in memories by Ann B. Davis, Pamela Shoop, Dwayne Hickman, Art Linkletter, Rose Marie, Dick Van Patten, & Julie Bishop; on cover- "Ironside"'s BARBARA ANDERSON on Valentine's Day '69. $5
53. Mar-Apr '91: Bio-tributes to Nancy Kulp, Eve Arden, John McIntire, Dean Jagger, & producer Harry Ackerman, in memories from Beverly Garland, Buddy Ebsen, Gloria Henry, Jay North, Kaye Ballard, James Drury, Denny Miller, & producers Paul Henning & E.Jack Neuman; Love American Style part 3; Photo- tribute to DANNY THOMAS. $5
54. May-Jun '91: Tribute to NATALIE SCHAFER in memories from Dawn Wells, veteran actress Mary Carlisle, Sherwood Schwartz, & actor Maury Hil: The Hathaways with memories by Peggy Cass; Love American Style pt 4. $5
55. Jul-Aug '91: RIPCORD with memories from Larry Pennell; A fan's meeting with Barry Morse (with behind-scenes "Fugitive" stories); "Get Smart" season identifier. $5
56. Sep-Oct '91: Tribute to JAMES FRANCISCUS; Land of the Giants with memories from Don Matheson, Kevin Hagen, & others. $5.
57. Nov-Dec '91: MICHAEL LANDON tribute in memories from several friends; Gene Roddenberry remembered by writer-producer E. Jack Neuman; The 87th Precinct, memories by Ron Harper, Robert Lansing, & Norman Fell. Some pp may be XEROX $6.00
58. Jan-Feb '92: 12 O'CLOCK HIGH part 1 with great memories from Robert Lansing; interview with Zina ("The Nurses") Bethune. $6
59. Mar-Apr '92: Tribute to FRED MACMURRAY in memories from Beverly Garland, Don Grady, Stan & Barry Livingston, Tim Considine, Ronne Troup, & Tina Cole; 12 O'Clock High part 2 with memories from Paul Burke. XEROX $6
60. May-Jun '92: 12 O'CLOCK HIGH part 3 with memories from Paul Burke; profile-tribute to character actress Elvia Allman. $6
61. Jul-Aug '92: THE REBEL memories from creator Andrew J. Fenady; tribute to Robert Reed in memories from Florence Henderson, Sherwood Schwartz, E.G.Marshall, director Vincent Sherman. $6.00
62. Sep-Oct '92: Hilarious interview with character actor VITO SCOTTI; The Double Life of Henry Phyfe with memories from Red Buttons, creator Luther Davis, & producer David Levy. $5
63. Nov-Dec '92: Cain's Hundred with memories from Peter Mark Richman & producer Paul Monash; interview with character actor Phil Leeds; On cover SHIRLEY BOOTH. $5
64. Jan-Feb '93: HIGHWAY PATROL, memories from director Herbert L. Strock & guest star Paul Burke; tribute to Shirley Booth in memories from Lynn Borden, Max Showalter, Jay North, director E.W.Swackhamer, & others. XEROX $5
65. Mar-Apr '93: LOUIS NYE interview; Highway Patrol pt.2 with memories from co-star William Boyett & director Herb Strock. $5
66. May-Jun '93: HERE COME THE BRIDES with memories from Robert Brown & Bridget Hanley; Interview with actor Cliff Norton. LIMITED COPIES STILL AVAILABLE before some pp will be only XEROX. $5
67. Jul-Aug '93: Here Come the Brides pt 2, more from Bridget Hanley Robert Brown; Ed Sullivan's gaffes. LIMITED COPIES STILL AVAILABLE before some pp will be only XEROX.. $5
68. Sep-Oct '93: Annie Oakley pt.1, memories from Gail Davis & Jimmy Hawkins; WILLIAM SCHALLERT interview. Some pp xerox. $5
69. Nov-Dec '93: ANNIE OAKLEY pt.2; interview with character actor Jack Kruschen. $5
70. Jan-Feb '94: Petrocelli pt.1 with memories from Barry Newman and creator E. Jack Neuman; great interview with HENRY DARROW.$5
71. Mar-Apr '94: PETROCELLI pt 2; Denver Pyle interview. $5
72. May-June '94: HEY LANDLORD with memories from Will Hutchins, Garry Marshall, & Jerry Belson; Bert Remsen interview. $5
73. Jul-Aug '94: Everglades with memories from Ron Hayes, director John Florea, & Dawn Wells; interview with Dave Ketchum; on cover: Whitney Blake on 4th of July 1963. $5
74. Sep-Oct '94: The Second Hundred Years with memories from Monte Markham; tribute to Dick Sargent; quickie profile Jane Dulo; A fan remembers Vic Morrow. On cover: Liz Montgomery & Dick Sargent at Halloween '69. $5
75. Nov-Dec '94: Tribute to ROBERT LANSING with memories from Edward Woodward, Dana Wynter, Ron Harper, & Paul Burke; Sea Hunt pt.1, memories from director John Florea. A FEW PAGES XEROX ONLY $5
76. Jan-Feb '95: SEA HUNT pt.2 with memories from guests Lisa Gaye, Anthony George, Myron Healey, Leo Gordon, Ross Elliott, Peter Hansen, & William Boyett, & John Florea. XEROX $5
77. Mar-Apr '95: ADAM-12 pt. 1 memories from producer Tom Williams; Interview with Lisa Gaye. $5
78. May-June '95: Adam-12 pt.2, memories from Martin Milner, Tom Williams, Script girl Cynnie Troup, Bill Boyett, Leo Gordon, Lynn Cartwright. On cover: Dick York & kids on Father's Day 1965. $5
79. Jul-Aug '95: CAMP RUNAMUCK (cover photo includes Maureen McCormick), with memories from Dave Madden & Dave Ketchum; Interview with Anthony George. $5
80. Oct-Nov '95: Jericho with memories from Don Francks & Dean Hargrove; Stuart Margolin interview. Cover: Nanny & Professor kids on Halloween 1970. $5
81. Jan-Feb '96: GARRISON'S GORILLAS, Brendon Boone, Ron Harper, Christopher Cary, & director Georg Fenady. $6
82. Mar-Apr '96: Tightrope, memories from Mike Connors; BRYAN O'BYRNE interview. $5
83. May-June '96: Mona McCluskey with memories from Denny Miller, Juliet Prowse, Don McGuire, & Les Sheldon; last interview with Lyle Talbot; TRIBUTE TO GEORGE BURNS in memories from Red Buttons, William Schallert, Will Hutchins, Bryan O'Byrne, Phyllis DIller, Anne Francis, Kenneth Mars, Denny Miller, Les Sheldon, & writer Seaman Jacobs. $6
84. Jul-Aug '96: MANNIX pt.1 with memories from Mike Connors & Joe Campanella; interview with Harold Gould. $5
85. Sep-Oct '95: Mannix pt.2; profile/interview with Davy Jones. Cover: Search costar Angel Tompkins celebrates Halloween 1972. $5
86. Nov-Dec '96: BLONDIE ('68),memories from Will Hutchins, Bryan O'Byrne, Patricia Harty, Henny Backus; Steve Allen interview. $5
87. Jan.-Feb. '97: SHEENA, QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE (cover photo Sheena and Elvis) with memories from Irish McCalla. $5.
88. Apr '97: THE PRUITTS OF SOUTHAMPTON with memories from Phyllis Diller and creator David Levy. Interview with Dick Gautier. Profile/interview with Bobby Sherman. XEROX $5.
89. May-June '97; Checkmate with memories from Anthony George. Interview with Lynda Day George. Humorous look at TV Ratings. Cover photo Dick Van Dyke w/daughter Stacey in 1962. XEROX $5.00
90. Sept-Oct. 1997 WILD BILL HICKOK part 1,with memories from Bill Catching. Lucie Arnaz remembers and updates us. Johnnie Whitaker takes us back. $5.00
91. Dec 1997 Wild Bill Hicock part 2, with more memories from Bill Catching. Remebering Red Skelton, Spin Off City. Cover photo of the kids from the Brady Bunch. SOME PP XEROX $5.00
92. Mar-Apr 1998 Oh! Susanna episode guide part 1, memories from Gale Storm. Aloha Jack Lord. Cover photo only SONNY BONO AND YOUNG CHASTITY $5.00
93. May-June 1998 STONEY BURKE episode guide and memories from creator Leslie Stevens. Oh! Susanna series index conclusion. $5
94. Aug. 1998 THE RAT PATROL episode guide and memories from Christopher George's widow Lynda Day George. 1page quick tribute to Robert Young $5
95. Oct 1998 The Mothers-In-Law episode guide and memories from Kaye Ballard, Deborah Walley, Jerry Fogel, Bob Carroll Jr. and Madelyn Davis. Cover photo of June Harding from The Richard Boone Show. XEROX $5
96. Feb 1999 FINAL ISSUE VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA episode guide and memories from of those who worked on the show. XEROX. $5
BE SURE TO STATE WHETHER YOU ARE ORDERING VOL.1 OR VOL.2 WHEN ORDERING ANY ISSUES NUMBERED 1-16 !!
THESE ARE THE APPROXIMATE SHIPPING CHARGES THAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT, BY NUMBER OF ISSUES. BE SURE TO WRITE WITH YOUR ORDER AND WAIT FOR AN EXACT TOTAL:
United States Only:(See Below for outside US)
FIRST CLASS/ PRIORITY MAIL:
1- $2.50 /2- $3.00 /3- $3.50 /4- $4.00 /5- $4.50
Any other quantities please e-mail for amount.
CANADA: Add .50 per issue to above totals.
FOREIGN: Add $1.50 per issue to above totals. Tell us if you want surface or air mail. Before we send your package, we will notify you of any additional amount due.
PLEASE NOTE, THE ABOVE ARE JUST ESTIMATES
IF YOU E-MAIL US, ESPECIALLY FROM A YAHOO OR AOL ADDRESS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR OUR REPLY!!
OUR DOMAIN NAME OFTEN ENDS UP BLOCKED IN BULK OR SPAM FOLDERS OR BY ENTIRE MAIL SERVERS.
IF YOU WANT TO BE SURE YOU SEE OUR REPLY, ADD OUR ADDRESS TO YOUR ACCEPTED ADDRESS LIST AND
OUR ADDRESS IS firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU DO NOT ADD OUR ADDRESS TO YOUR LIST OF ACCEPTED ADDRESSES, YOU WILL PROBABLY BE WRITING TO US IN VAIN AND THINKING THAT WE HAVE IGNORED YOU.
OUR ADDRESS IS email@example.com
IF YOU DO NOT ADD OUR ADDRESS TO YOUR LIST OF ACCEPTED ADDRESSES, YOU WILL PROBABLY BE WRITING TO US IN VAIN AND THINKING THAT WE HAVE IGNORED YOU.