Mrs. Fate's Web Diversions
Six Really Logical Reasons to be Here
- You've been working too hard, and need to take a break.
- You've been chained - no, linked - to your computer, and need someone to remind you that life exists outside computers.
- You need to send someone an electronic postcard.
- You're 'site'seeing. I hope your experience proves in'site'ful.
- You haven't been here since the addition the Hurricane Mitch Relief Page, added November, 1998, and you would like to find out how you can help.
- It's Fate! Hey, stop blaming me!
Fatalism of the Moment:
A mother reacts to her child's stories as she would react to them when they happened, not at the present age of the child.
Mrs. Fate's Misadventures
Mrs. Fate's Fatalisms
- I have also retained a list of fatalisms in case you have missed any of them, or need to read them again.
Mrs. Fate's Contest Links
- As the Fates would have it, I have won a few sweepstakes and contests on the internet. The list of my wins is here! Good luck; I hope to see you in the Winners Circle!
The Newest List of Web Diversions
- I have begun my own virtual greeting card site. So, visit Mrs. Fate's Instant Cyber Cards. The cards are easy to use - just send the URL of the card you would like to send through E-mail, ICQ or other Internet messaging program.
- How could I have known that my daughter Tamara would have become such a poet, and that some of her friends would call her Roy?
- You too can have a free homepage at Angelfire - proof that anyone can WWWeb!
- Please promise me that you won't spend all your time trying to solve puzzles at the Triangle Street Puzzle Gallery.
- So much to do on the Islands, and so much to hear if you have RealAudio in the Harauki Gulf of New Zealand.
- See the history of comics at Princeton University.
- What's the weather like on Mt. Shasta? Is it dark or light out? See for yourself on the Mount Shasta Cam!
- Some time ago a young girl wrote her diary; her name was Anne Frank, and through her we can all remember what we should never forget: The Holocaust.
- Think of an animal, then go play the Beasty Game.
- If you can't get to Africa, then join Arold in his Africa Adventure.
- Give your wallet and checkbook a day off and see this freebie list.
- Give a listen to some Celtic music on the Tune Web. For those of you who play music, there is an added bonus - oodles of sheet music.
- Someday I'll go to Mexico, but for now I will have to settle for these wonderful photos and maps.
- Do you have a feeling that something is missing? Perhaps you were here before and now you're looking for that diversion that you neglected to save to favorites. I saved it for you! No need to thank me.
Please check back again. If you are desperate for more of my misadventures and fatalisms you can even email me and I will notify you when this site is updated The same goes for the contest links. My email address is: email@example.com.
Feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another email address: email@example.com
Copyright 1997, 1998; All Rights Reserved; Joanne Fate