- Doormouse/Unibomber-Distort 3-more label art...500 pressed, Injured soldiers and scary skeletons on the labels. Boo. Unibomber side features the bone crushing spastic broken beats of 'War in Milwaukee' as well as the fucked up conga hardcore of 'Alcoholic'. Doormouse side opens with the poorly received/reviewed 'Half Ass', a tribal heavy strange jungle track as well as the sing songy Speak-n-Spell anthem 'BEER'. out 2/99. out of stock
- Doormouse/Unibomber-Distort 4-one side labeled, other white...500 pressed. Doormouse side has a 6 minute hip hop sampled jungle ride that fucks bass and amens to new heights. Following is the 'Metro Man' theme with samples pulled from Stallis' favorite public access TV show, followed by minutes of retarded ass samples. Unibomber side has speedcore remix of Stallis booty, followed by drunken a capella mix. Also here is a dope ass melding of choppy amens and HC. I want my chairs back.Out 4/99
- Davros/Pressboard/Doormouse/Ed Cetera-Addict 1-white label...325 pressed Fucking slamming 4 artist 12. sold out, slut.
- Doormouse/Stunt Rock/Abelcain/Ed Cetera-Addict 2-white label...500 pressed-Doormouse grabs old school pro wrestling by the balls and shows why kurt hennig can kill tito santana. Stunt rock lovingly shoves crack rocks up the ass of all deserving parties, with a bit of poo poo pee pee caca sex talk...noise shit, buddy. Flip has Abelcain chopping amens and chellos with a bit of the dead sex party stuff...big bass, bigger cock. Ed Cetera rounds it out with another romp into the weird, borrowing styles from cancer patients and deer stuffing experts. Just fucking wait, it's worth it. Filled in with Hulk, Andre and Mr. Perfect. out 5/99
- Mark N.-Stuck in Stallis-90 minute mix cassette...mixed by the master in the basement of the distort house live in front of a crew of midgets. tracks by nasenbluten, statik tremor, doormouse, etc. Tons of tricks, superior beat juggling, and a 40 of miller. What else do you want. OUT NOW, going too quick. get 'em while ya can.
- Doormouse/Anonymous-Queer at Last-90 minute mix cassette...Doormouse plays hard jungle a la Ambush, Machinbau, Kultbox, Distort, etc...Anonymous plays....ummmm...what he plays. Gayer than four catholic priests locked up with 20 10 year old boys for the weekend.OUT SOON
- Unibomber-Do A Trick or Something...90 minute mix cassette...one side is hard fist style breaks with seamless mixing flowing into 4/4/ hardcore. The flip is a bender of hard as hell up to date speedcore. OUT NOW
- Anonymous-High Anxiety/Queer...2x90 minute mix cassette...Tape one is a great mix of standard jungle anthems with other assorted oddities. Tape two takes off with A hard as fuck mix of every style of hardcore. Not to be missed. Out Now
- Doormouse-Bowelcore-60 minute live mix...2 computers and a Dj mixer. All original tracks fucking your head with noise bridges. OUT NOW
- Doormouse- Fuckin' Doormouse-90 minute live mix cassette....the madness that started it all...a 90 minute opus of speed and noise experimentation. IN STOCK
We are a bunch of random people that choose to make our music with computers...we make our music hard and strange with few limits on what will go on to the finished product. Thus far, Distort has featured two artists (Doormouse and Unibomber), though future releases may involve others. Addict is a side project of doormouse to release muisc that is not always 'hardcore' per se, but still has a focus on the experimental, whether it be in the form of jungle, house, techno, country...you get the point. Our future is shadowy, probably going back to white labels with etching for those that need to differentiate. if you're a huge fan of label art, go get a marker and make your own. Feel free to contact us...we're not as drunk as you think
2844 N. Oakland Ave.
Products available domesticly through SYNTAX DIST.
Have you punched a lesbian today?