Classic action with
THE IV HORSEMEN
Great segments, interviews, brawls, and matches with the most influential stable in pro wrestling history! Just under 6 hours of heated action!
1. 1. Arn Anderson vs. Chief Wahoo McDaniel—by DQ
2. Tully Blanchard vs. Dusty Rhodes—draw
3. Ric Flair vs. "Hands of Stone" Ron Garvin; very physical match
4. Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard break Dusty Rhodes' leg
5. Ric Flair vs. Barry Windham—by DQ; great heat as the rest of the Horsemen, Dusty Rhodes and the Rock'n'Roll Express are all at ringside!
6. Lex Luger joins World Championship Wrestling and states he wants to become a Horseman
7. Lex Luger joins the IV Horseman as an associate; Barry Windham confronts and gets punked by Luger and JJ Dillion
8. Arn Anderson vs. Ron Garvin—by DQ, match JIP, only last few min. After, the IV Horseman beat up Garvin and Dusty Rhodes.
9. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard beat up Ricky Morton with a steel cage door!
10. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard beat up Ricky Morton again
11. Brad Armstrong confronts Ric Flair and then gets beat up by the Horseman
12. Tully Blanchard vs. Brad Armstrong—draw; very solid work by both competitors
13. Ole Anderson punches Tully Blanchard, and then gets punked out of the IV Horseman! The original IV Horsemen are no more!
14. Classic interview with Arn Anderson berating Ole Anderson
15. Arn Anderson beats up Ole Anderson
16. Ole Anderson confronts Ric Flair and then gets beat up by the IV Horseman; brutal
17. The IV Horseman attack Tim Horner, and Ole Anderson makes the save.
18. Tully Blanchard vs. Dusty Rhodes—by countout (match for $100,000.)
19. Ole Anderson beats up Ric Flair; classic interview with Flair after.
20. Arn Anderson vs. Barry Windham—draw; more solid work!
21. Arn Anderson vs. Ron Garvin—by DQ, match JIP, only last few min. After, the IV Horseman beat up Garvin and Dusty Rhodes. (Same as match #8)
22. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard vs. The Rock’n’Roll Express—double countout; JIP, last 12 min. of match; another classic battle between 2 great teams.
23. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard win the NWA World Tag Team Titles from the Rock’n’Roll Express
24. Lex Luger wins a Bunkhouse Battle Royal by throwing JJ Dillion over the top rope. Here Luger is kicked out of the IV Horsemen, and beat up by Dillion, Arn, and Tully.
25. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard vs. Lex Luger and Barry Windham—by DQ; Magnum T.A. interferes to cause the DQ!
26. Tully Blanchard beats up Magnum T.A. and Dusty Rhodes makes the save, waylaying on everyone with a baseball bat!
27. Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard beat up Sting with JJ Dillion’s shoe
28. Sting interrupts a IV Horseman party, beating up JJ Dillion
29. Ric Flair vs. Sting—no decision as Sting refuses to let Flair out of the Scorpion Death Lock; post-match interviews with Sting and Flair; Flair actually bleeds in his interview!
30. Barry Windham and Lex Luger win the NWA World Tag Team Titles from Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard
31. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard win the NWA World Tag Team Titles from Barry Windham and Lex Luger; Windham turns on Luger to become the 4th Horseman!
32. Short brawl between Barry Windham and Dusty Rhodes
33. Another good brawl between Barry and Dusty
34. Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, and Barry Windham beat up Ronnie Garvin; interview with Windham after.
35. The IV Horsemen beat up Dusty Rhodes and Lex Luger
36. Ric Flair and Lex Luger sign to wrestle for the NWA World Heavyweight Title
37. The IV Horsemen attack Lex Luger
38. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard vs. Sting and Nikita Koloff—draw
39. Barry Windham vs. Dusty Rhodes; Ron Garvin turns on Dusty to help Windham get the win!
40. Ric Flair vs. Lex Luger
Click here to see Tapes from the 1980s
Click here to see tapes from the late 1990s
Click here to go back to compilation tapes for different federations and individual wrestlers!
Click here to go back to main page