January 1st, 2002 - Sides
Being told something is not happening and having an apology
for it is one thing. Being told it isn't happening when it is and being lied to
is another. Trust no one, there are all out to get you.
- Fixed links on index.html under the home button on
the crow section.
- Fixed pickup greeting card links on Crow section
- Fixed broken home gif images in the webmaster
December 31st 2001 -
My first year in 3 years in Scotland for new years.
Supposed to be in a party with Steve & Lucy, but it got cancelled. Then I
was supposed to be in Hull with Rach, but that was a non starter too. So i'm
sharing a seat with my ass and a whiskey with my folks.
- Downloaded some Crow themes for windows to add to
the download section.
- Downloaded some crow skins for various computer
games to add to the downloads section
- Downloaded crow winamp skins for the download
- Downloaded a crow icon pack for the download section
December 8th, 2001 - Piracy
On The Net
I surfed about the net a little during my breaks in work
and was extremely pissed off to find that another crow site has Devils Night
Greeting cards..... using the exact same CGI script I used for my old gallery!
Now I look like a mere counterfeit when I was the original. Nothing is scared.
- Spent time surfing for new gimmicks, I found a
here for you all to play!
- A lot of people ask me about my site, what I use,
why I hate dream weaver etc so I am reincarnating my old Tools Of The Trade
- Corrected the Devils Night Greeting Card Pages once
more. I hate anti linking scripts :(
December 4th, 2001 - Paying
I'm not a dates person, I'm not perfect, I'm not one for
pictures of friends of family in my wallet or over my room and I'm not one for
cards, all of the above were major factors in my relationships downfall. Nothing
is trivial. Before we split I made a promise to remember dates and
cards and times and everything, well even though it's over I feel I should remember
this one, My girlfriend and I are not talking, so rather than send a card and
break our vows of silence, I'll pay my respects here.
- A special update today to remember the anniversary
of Lucy's mothers death.
- "My heart is always with you, no matter what
you do, sail away sweet sister, always be I love with you" - Brian May
- "Only when forgotten do the dead really
die" - Davie
- "The best way to remember someone and make them
live on is to never stop loving them" - Brandon Lee
December 2nd, 2001 - You
Can't Die From Insomnia
- Trying to get my entire crow gallery and Brandon Lee
gallery on the Devils Night Greeting Cards pages, a slow process.
- Wrote Quiz Master, the new trivia script for #ThePit
- Typed up some more questions to be added to the
trivia bot for #ThePit
- Created button for Trivia Link
- Fixed some problems on the initial webmaster page
- Fixed My Gallery pages links
December 1st, 2001 - You
Can't Die From Insomnia
25 days to Xmas and single & restless for 53 days.
Stats are cool =) .
- I'm a dumb ass, I missed the link to my promotion
- Created missing promotional link
- Added guest book links and navigation
November 27th, 2001 -
I dropped a PC about 5 feet to the floor today in work.
The case was all contorted and mangled, I guess that is what they get for
fitting 18 machines on a trolley that has been built for 15!
- Uploaded postcard images to Geoshitties, they work
- Added 2 more pictures to the new still under test
Devils Night Greeting Cards for a choice of 4
- Typed one of my more morbid poems to be added at a
- Wrote a short story and passed to to a few friends for
quality control :) If they think it's cool I'll have a new section up for my
- Registered #ThePit on Afternet.org, come chat with
crow dwellers alike of just chat freaks like myself
- Considered adding a 'sponsor' click type mechanism
on the Devils Night Greetings Cards pages to get some extra banner
impressions, a small price to pay for groovy greeting cards
- Fixed the Mael download on the download page.
- Installed a screen saver created, watch this
- Added 10 banner popup to the promotion page
- Added Crow top 20 link to the promotion page
November 24th, 2001 - Train
Keep On Rollin'
will enable me to squeeze a few extra banner impressions off of users who chose
to download from my site! Also found out the new mobile phone I want Nokia 8310
is £200 :( guess I am not getting it then
dynamic and easier to use.
- Uploaded the site
- Fixed webmaster links
- Fixed missing crow buttons link
- Major problems with the greetings cards
- Fixed webmaster side link problem
- Replaced old with new crow main page
- Still bugs in crow nave bar GRRR.
- Fixed Crow navbar bugs bugs
- Fixed index.html link problem
- Fixed Devils Night Greeting Cards only to find that
angelfire's anti linking script shoots the whole script up :(. I am looking
now for an alternate host for my postcard images.
November 23rd, 2001 - Up N'
I got my new laptop yesterday and am currently building
the software on it so I can code my web pages on the move!
- Added promotion page
- Added Top 20 crow sites link to promotion page
- Loaded FrontPage 2000 onto my laptop and Office XP
- Looked into a mailing list, not found one I like yet
November 18th, 2001 - Retail
Loaded Windows 2000 on my new PC, my burning software,
modem drivers, AOL and super voice. The machine will replace this on later on
- Crow rumours page uploaded
- Crow final script uploaded
- Crow sound gallery up loaded
- Added Side nav graphic for previously missed sound
- Added crow back stage info
- Added crow chat room information page
- Scowered net looking for more Brandon Lee images for
the gallery and the postcards page
November 17th, 2001 - Devil
In Disguise or Sympathy For The Devil? Ain't It Fun!|
Satarday, hung over and
listening to the Crow soundtrack. Doesn't say much for my mental state does it?
A old school rocker listening to Elvis, The Stones and 'Goth' music.
- Added ICQ Button
- Crow first draft script up
- Crow fuck ups online
- Crow picture gallery uploaded
- Crow quotes page uploaded
- Added images to the relevant links above
November 16th, 2001 - Aint
Welcome back :) I'm drinking, it's the weekend an I might be buying a laptop tomorrow so i'm all happy. My new pc is built and just needing set up and it rocks so strap yourself in and brace yourself for a major update.
- Brandon Lee section finished
- Crow Navbar created
- Crow Index page up
- Added Xara Webstyle 2 button, thats what helped me create the nav bars
- Added Div-X button, support MP3/Div-X, the big companies have had it their
way too long. Fight back!
- Crow cast page up
- Crow cut scenes up
- Crow downloads section up
November 10th, 2001 -
You know, I hate this life. No matter what I think, say or do all I think of is
my Ex Girlfriend. The more I try to hate her the more tormented I become and the
more I realise I still love her in spite of what she's put me through. Life's a
- Added Frontpage logo, they used to have better ones (as did winamp) but I
have not found any yet =)
- Worked on some offline poetry, I'm not sure if the public will ever see
- I'm considering expanding on this website with some Fight Club or American
History X pages. I may use them in a sub site. I am not sure
- Added Paint Shop Pro logo
November 6th, 2001 -
My disintegrated relationship with my ex-girlfriend took a severe nose dive, she
basically accused me of trying to start a campaign of hate against her and deliberately
misleading her little brother to hate her. *shakes head*. Total bitch
- Added Winamp link (support Winamp, Media player sucks)
- Added Brandon Lee's biography
- Signed up for 2 greeting card providers, am testing them
- Added Free CGI button in preparation for the greeting cards section
- Added send Devils Night Greeting Cards page, please not this is in testing
and may not work with Angelfires ant linking stuff.
- Added pick up Devils Night Greeting Cards page
October 31st, 2001 - Halloween|
Still trying out this new
layout, 3 MAJOR bugs found and changed hence the time it is taking me to get it
online and the removal of the Updates and Sections graphics.
- Removed Section &
Updates graphics they were shitting all over the new layout on long pages.
- Added My Gallery sections
- Added online friends list
- Added offline friends list
- Added friends mug shot gallery
- Added My Poetry section
- Made relevant changes to friends list, (IE No references to Lucy as my
girlfriend) as well as the Lucy Collection dedication and a few otehr minor
- Considering having a new chat room installed on I.R.C. called #ThePit
which would have a entertainment trivia bot onboard.
OCTOBER 30th, 2001 - Devils Night Re-launch|
|Welcome Back :). After spending a lot of
time off my PC, in a new job (PC Research & Development) and on
building my now failed relationship with my girlfriend I have decided
it's time to get back in the saddle, back to the world that always
wants me, back to the fans that send me over 100 mails a day about my
site. Back to The City Of Angels, Hells Kitchen, New York. Back to my
world, The Crow.
- New Layout. My site is now split into 3 sections. One from
Brandon, one for The Crow and the other for myself and my work.
- Added the cascading style sheets to the page.
- Added mock links to the Brandon Lee, The Crow and Webmaster
- Added new counter
- Added E.I.S. Banner Code (sorry)
- Re-Aligned tables to be centered
- Added E-mail Link
- Added Web Link
- Added Sections & Updates graphics
- Added top nav bar
- Added side nav bar
- Current Pages online, Webmaster, My Quotes, Main Page