Timothy M. Gusler, Jr
925 Hugo Street
Norfolk, VA - 23513
Objective: To obtain a position in a tech support or customer service call center.
June 2005 to September 2005
Head Baker, Opening Line Cook (Monday through Friday)
Corner of 23rd and Colonial Ave. Norfolk
• Kosher baked Bagels and Challah.
• Cooked sandwiches, wraps and other food items to order.
• Performed basic janitorial duties as well as minor mechanical upkeep.
• Oversaw kosher status by cleaning in a kosher manner and using only kosher ingredients.
November 2004 to March 2005
723 Newtown Rd. Norfolk
• Collected dishes.
• Operated industrial sized dish washer.
• Performed basic janitorial duties.
September 2003 to August/September 2004
SMB Restaurants (Arby's)
E.Little Creek Rd.
• Operated cash registers.
• Ensured food safety and prepared food.
• Operated Drive-through headset and register.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Customer Service and applied to daily work.
Norview High School, Norfolk, VA Graduated June 2004
Voted Most Talented in Performing Arts senior class of 2004
Won School Talent show (Category Male Vocal Solo) years of 2002 and 2003
Norfolk Technical Vocational Center, Norfolk, VA
IC3 (Internet Computing Core Certification)
Attended 2003 - 2005
Boy Scouts of America, 1995 - 1999
Sea Scout Crew Member, Youth Leader
• Boatswain mate, August 2000 - October 2003
• Volunteering at local events.
• Fundraising for crew outings and boating necessities.
• Supervised upkeep and repairs of boat(s) in crew's position.
Varsity Chorus 2001 - 2003
• Performed and competed at local, state and regional/national events and competitions.
• Learned and instructed junior members on proper stage presence and attire.
• Traveled extensively, provided entertainment for organizations, companies and events.
• Recorded audio CDs and performed at events for group fundraising.
• Performed yearly at holiday time as a volunteer group at local nursing homes and hospitals.
F.B.L.A. (Future Business Leaders of America) 2002 - 2003, 2004 - 2005
• Attended group meetings
• Helped brainstorm ideas for making the club more appealing to other students.
• Designed "e-Newsletter" first of its kind at our local club.
For the Contacts List Click Here!