Here Are Some
Techno-Terms You Should Know (not really)
THE FOLLOWING SHOULD HAVE A
LINK TO MY LYNXS PAGE. VISIT THERE IF YOU LIKE.
- Barney Page
- A Web page that tries to capitalize on a current
- Any form of digital correspondence.
- When computer users discuss things that nearby
computer users don't understand.
- Click streams
- The path a person takes as he/she/it negotiates various Web pages.
- Cobweb page
- A Web page that hasn't been updated in a while.
- A "loser user." Someone who doesn't have the faintest idea what they're doing and, more
importantly, refuses to do anything about it.
Interesting Products I'd Like To See$
- Water-resistant sponge
- Self-soiling oven
- Silent alarm clock
- Inflatable dartboard
- Teflon bath mat
- Helium-filled paperweight
candle that doesn't burn
A calculator that can't calculate
- Flame-repellent firewood
- Sandpaper bathroom tissue
- Water-soluble dishcloth
The LYNKS site will
lead to my page of links that link to sites with FREE DOWNLOADABLE ROMS AND
GAMES including Game Boy Advance , Super Nintendo ,Playstation, AND game sites!!! If you wish to
return from my links page (which I bet is something you wouldn't want to do)
just click on the HOME link!!! It's not a one way trip.