Li Zhang’s Resume
Home Phone: (306) 931-4793
Seeking a challenging position as a Programmer Analyst or Web/Database Developer, that can take full advantage of my experiences in the field of computer science/ mathematics to develop leading edge applications.
Summary of Qualifications
Windows, UNIX, Mac
SQL Server 2000, MSDE, MS Access, Visual FoxPro
Java, VB/VB.net, C,
C++, Visual C++, VBA macro, Visual FoxPro, Eiffel,
Bachelor's Degree (great distinction) in Computer Science at
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics at Harbin Teacher’s
Certificate in Mathematics at Harbin Teacher’s College in
Inroad Solutions Inc.
1. Learnshpere – (huge project ) (May. 2000 - present)
An advanced e-learning authoring and deployment system, included numerous of projects from Course Authoring Environment, Evaluation-Manager, Media-Manager, Template-Manager and the relative projects are Installation, On-line both student (delivery course) and administration sties, etc. Those are involved the different kinds of multi-tiered web and Client/server applications.
2. Time Sheet and Progress Report System (in-house used, May–July 2002)
A in-house tool, a management system of developing projects, which collects employees’ daily and weekly progress and do analysis about how time having be spent on each project, each employee’s contribution.
3. SaskTel e-learning Evaluation (Feb. 2001 – June 2001)
This is an on-line tool to determine the level of suitability of each course for online delivery, developed by ASP, VB COM+ component, and SQL server 2000. I was in charged the project.
4. Aegis Secure Login (May–July 2000, Nov. 2000 – Jan. 2001)
This is a unique biometric security solution developed by ActiveX in VC++. The administration site is a three-tier client/server application.
2020 IT Solutions Inc.
(http://2020its.com/ previous name CompuCanada )
1. 2020's Business Intelligent Solutions (Jun. – Nov. 1999)
A business/financial software developed by Visual FoxPro 6.0, which provide all the flexibility a restaurateur needs to run their business better.
1. Intersection and Summer section in 1999
As a marker for Principles of Computer Science (CMPT 115)
(Programming in Java through the course)
2. Summer section in 2000
As a marker for Mathematical Logic and Computing (CMPT 260)
(Programming in Prolog through the course)
(Some projects developed in the courses)
1. On-line CD store (Java, RMI, html)
2. Developed Search by backtracking and branch-and bound algorithm (Java)
3. Common lisp interpreter (VC++)
4. Simulation: Changing stations (nodes) in the network (C)
5. Simulation: Memory management (C)
6. Built a Web Browser (C/Java)
7. My shell (C)
1. Taught mathematics in Algebra, Statistics, Probability, 3D and Coordinate Geometry
REFERENCES: Available upon request