What We're About on Rockin' High Roller -- Still under construction but here's some ideas
Check out some useful links, whether you're into rocks or just the high rollin'
* Peachfront's Cutting Rough and Specimens: Don't want to wait for the auction? Or you need quantities? Check out some of my great cutting material right here!
* Harrah's., Lake Tahoe, aka Stateline, Nevada -- nice area, not the most luxurious by a long shot
* Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, supposedly the coolest of the cool
* Treasure Island, Las Vegas -- it's hard to keep a straight face when watching a live pirate battle from the gourmet room
* Mirage, Las Vegas -- Service with a snarl
* Silverstar, Philadelphia, Mississippi -- Now we're talking!
* Imperial Palace, Las Vegas -- No Celebrity Chefs Here but No Bad Attitudes Either
* Harrah's, New Orleans -- Driving a Casino Bankrupt for Fun and Profit
* posted June 11, 2002 -- Lewis/Tyson VIP weekend at Caesar's Palace, Vegas
* posted June 11, 2002 -- A Casino Odyssey, a classic Rags to Riches story from a good friend
The photograph is from an RFB trip to the Mirage in Las Vegas. (RFB means free room, food, beverage.) We'll discuss elsewhere how to get these goodies without actually losing money -- in fact, while winning money much to the disgust and disgruntlement of the casinos in question. And we'll have a frank discussion with photographs of some high roller suites and amenities from casinos around the United States, including honest ratings of the quality of customer service involved. If customer service is nil, a free suite is not going to convince me to say otherwise. :-)
Here are birding pages from some of my birding trips to share with you birding folks out there. Check my birding links: Let's Bird!
View from our suite at Treasure Island in Las Vegas, Nevada.
They have forgotten. But we will never forget. Contact your representatives and tell them that you would like action not distraction!