This interview was sent to Adrienne by my friend, Inita, who is also a big fan (Hi!). Enjoy. :-)
- What do you prefer, Toothpaste or mouthwash?
Toothpaste. I'm a big Crest fan.
- What's your craziest idea involving ice cream?
Ooh, I don't know how to answer this question. I guess I'll keep that answer a secret.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I'm very cat-like by nature. But to be something very different, I would have to pick a dolphin. They seem so intelligent and incredibly happy. Like they know the answers to secrets that drive the rest of us to distraction.
- If you could write an episode for Eve's future, what would the log-line be?
I would make it something about finding 'middle ground'. An episode that shows how Eve eventually finds a happy medium between her warrior skills and her new religious fervor. I think it could be a beautiful combination. And of course I would deal with some of the issues that were never addressed. Such as the death of her mother, Ares, her past etc.
- Who would you want to be in Cinderella, except Cinderella!
This is one of my favorite Disney movies. I adore Gus-Gus. He was so innocent and had such a beautiful heart. I also love Jaque. Basically all of the mice rocked my world. Its a beautiful fairy tale.
- Have you ever committed a crime?
My Dad is a policeman, so that detered me from a lot of the trouble that most teenagers tend to get into. So, no - I don't really have any spicy details from a 'criminal past'. I do tend to attract a lot of parking tickets though.
- What do you prefer, Ben and Jerry's, or Hagen Daaz?
Ben and Jerry's has a better sense of humor. But I prefer Hagen Daaz.
- What is the weirdest thing you've done?
Decide to become an actor.
- If you were given $1000 to buy a pair of crazy shoes, what would they look like?
Wow, for $1000 they better be amazing. I'd get something classic that never really goes out of style. Maybe some knee high stiletto boots that are just delicious.
- If you could drop gunge on Renee's or Lucy's head, who would you choose?
Neither. I respect them both too much.
- Did anyone on the Xena set play any pranks on you?
Nope. Everyday was full laughter and joking - but I don't actually remember any pranks while I was on set.
- What is your fave quote on 'Eve'?
I assume you mean the episode "Eve" My favorite line from that episode was "Aren't you afraid of me" I thought that line really showed everything about who Livia was. Fabulous, full of herself, and secretly insecure. Plus, that entire speech was improvised, so I was thrilled that it wasn't cut out.
- If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you be?
My dream trip right now is Italy. It just seems like a magical and beautiful place. Full of hidden treasures and adventure. Every time I see a movie that was filmed there I dream of getting to travel to Italy, for work or for fun.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
That's an impossible question to answer. That's why it is so intriguing.
- What are your plans for the future?
I have a ton of plans for the future. Including projects I am pursuing, goals and aspirations I have - as well as personal goals outside of my professional life. They grow and change daily. Basically I, like everyone, am looking for achievement that really means something - and a wonderfully interesting journey on the way to reaching those goals.
- Would you rather be an owl, or a horse?
Wow, both of those are excellent choices. I would have to choose an owl - just because the ability to fly seems heavenly. But the spirit of a horse must be invigorating.
- What is your fave flower?
I love things that smell good. So Jasmine blossoms are one of my favorite things.
- What is your fave item of clothing in your wardrobe?
I have a great pair of jeans that I love. Its like they were made just for me.
- What is your fave drink?
French Vanilla Hot chocolate.
- Who was the funniest actor/actress on the 'Xena' set?
I think Kevin Smith is hilarious. He has this completely unexpected self deprecating humor that is both charming- and hysterical. But truly - it was a set full of mirth all the time. I laughed everyday. It was great.