Opening Credit Sequence thing-a-ma-bob
Okay, I have no idea what to call it. But anyway. In the very begining, when the credits roll, and they have the....you know what I'm taking about. Anyways, there's Bulgarian chanting in the background and this page has the lyrics and then there translation into english.
- Jenata iazdi samotna = The Warrior Princess rides alone
- Neinoto minalo srazi ia = Her past drives her from shame
- Sreshtu voiskite ot tumen sviat = Against the forces of a dark world
- Vouva za dobro tia = She fights for good, not for fame
- Rogovi zvunove idvat = Horns sound her coming, blare her name
- "Napraite put na voina!" = "Make way for the warrior! Cheer!"
- Tupani biat vuv ritum = Drums beat a rhythm
- Princhesata e pak tuka = Let villains beware, The warrior princess is here.
This was american tv's first, and still only, epic bulgarian chant. So be proud of it.
Back to Main Page