What is Vent Haven Museum?
founded Vent Haven Museum?
do I schedule a tour?
is the museum open?
I make a donation to the museum?
can I find out more about the Vent Haven ConVENTion?
do I need to know before visiting the museum?
do I get to the museum?
do I contact the museum?
10. How can I pay for my tour?
Frequently Asked Questions
7. What do I need to know before visiting the
We hope you will find a visit to Vent Haven Museum to be an enjoyable
one. In order to maximize your enjoyment of the museum, please keep the
following in mind:
- With the exception of announced events, the museum is open by
appointment only. At least three days' advanced notice is required in
order to schedule an appointment. Please be aware that even then some
tour times may not be available.
- The museum does not have public restrooms and has only limited handicapped
- Videotaping and non-flash photography for personal use only is
permitted during tours. However, flash photography is not permitted,
and filming or photography for any other use must be approved in
advance by the Vent Haven Museum Board of Directors.
- Children (and some adults, for that matter) should be reminded prior
to arriving for a tour that no figures may be touched or handled in
any way. Parents may want to consider whether children under the age
of seven are old enough to enjoy Vent Haven Museum since it is not a
- With the exception of announced special events, all tours are
guided tours, which last approximately 45 minutes to an hour and a
half, depending on the interest of the visitor.