Why I Like Kitana
I've been a Mortal Kombat fan since the first installment. My original favorite character was Sonya Blade, but only because she was the only girl. When Mortal Kombat II came along, I discovered Kitana and Mileena. I actually fought mostly with Mileena at first until I found out the story of these "twins."
Here are the reasons I like Kitana:
!. She's not evil (like her freakish clone, Mileena).
2. She's fighting for what she believes in and what is rightfully hers.
3. She cares about her family and friends (Sindel, Jade, etc.)
4. The fans are awesome! At first I was like, 'who fights with fans?' Then I saw how awesome Kitana is with them.
5. She just kicks royal ass! Nuff said.
6. She looks good while kicking royal ass!
7. Blue is my favorite color (shallow, I know, but that's why it's low on the list).