------- VENDOR RULES AND REGULATION INFORMATION-------
1. The West Liberty Fall Rally is an activity held outdoors. Exhibit spaces are in the Host Property parking lot. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2. Exhibits shall not display, sell or dispense offensive, profane and or drug related paraphernalia. Display of such will result in removal of vendor with no refund given.
3. Booth spaces can be reserved for the event for $50 per 10' x 10' space. Spaces will not be reserved until the $50 non-refundable fee is received. All exhibits, to include Trailer Tongues, Goosenecks, ramps, awnings, etc. must be within the purchased booth space. Each exhibitor will be held responsible for any damage caused by his employees or agents.
4. Exhibitors may sell on Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
5. Exhibitors must check in with a Fall Rally official before setting up.
6. An application for space and its acceptance constitutes a contract to use the space assigned. Each exhibitor acknowledges his agreement to these rules by payment of a vendor space fee and signature on the application.
7. Exhibitors will be responsible for any trash in their area. This includes at the end of the show after move-out.
8. Exhibitor shall not transfer or sublet the space or any part thereof or permit the same to be used by any other person without the written consent of West Liberty Fall Rally committee
9. The West Liberty Fall Rally Committee shall have the right to terminate the contract granted hereunder at any time without liability. No refunds, regardless of weather, will be made.
10. Vendor will indemnify and hold the West Liberty Tourism, the city of West Liberty, the Morgan co. Kiwanis club and any of their representatives. Harmless from all costs, losses, damages, or expenses including expense of litigation, and attorney's fees, resulting from any person or property arising out of any act of omission of vendor of his employees or other representatives. If requested, vendor will furnish The West Liberty Fall Rally committee with evidence that vendor has insurance in force with a reputable insurer, including coverage against contractually assumed liability. The vendors alone are responsible for any loss or damage due to theft, fire, accident, or other cause.
11. Final payment of Booth space must be paid by cash or by money order, unless final payment is made 30 days in advance, to move in date of October 16th, 2004, or prior approval of The West Liberty Fall Rally committee.
FOR A VENDOR APPLICATION OR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT JOEY PALUMBO AT
CK_HOSP@BELLSOUTH.NET OR CALL HIM AT 606-743-4206