Fungi Bomb Website

Site hosted by Build your free website today!

Fungi Bomb

We are proud to introduce Fungi Bomb, a disinfecting fogger that kills mold and bacteria in the air. Use what the professional mold remediators use to kill airborne spores. Fungi Bomb contains the same active ingredients in disinfectants hospitals and doctors offices use. Fungi Bomb protects your home and loved ones BEFORE removing mold contaminated materials and has a residual effect on certain organisms for up to 6 months!

Fungi Bomb is safe and effective. It's affordable, easy to use, and there is no clean up for the clean up. Set the fogger and leave. Return in a few hours to a safer environment. Indoor air quality is an issue for those who suffer with allergies, asthma, and suppressed immune systems. Now you can clean like you have never cleaned before.

Don't just filter your air -- clean it!

Fungi Bomb was developed from my frustrating personal experience. My husband and I bought a home that had mold in the basement. My husband ignored me when I told him about the report on 60 minutes about black mold --Stachybotrys. It turned out that we did not have Stachybotrys but what was there was just as bad -- and lots of it!

We were not yet living in the house -- we had moved in some of our furniture and a few other things. I started setting up the house while some of the repairs were being made.

Then my fish started dying. Well, I could not have that, so I treated the tank. As soon as the treatments stopped the fish would start growing white fuzz and then I would find them dead and bloated. I was sure it was the water since we were on a well. I had the water tested and it was normal.

I spoke with the lab director about my problem thinking he could test the fish. It was then he told me that mold may be the problem. I had a flash back to the day I told my husband that I thought that the mold in the basement would be trouble. The laboratory gave me some plates to set out. it turned out to be pretty bad. He then had to come out with a pump to collect a measured volume of air to determine what actions should be taken.

I had hired a contractor to tear out the damaged wood and sheet rock before the testing, not realizing the impact of what I was doing. The men turned on the attic fan to cool the house while they worked. The fan pulled the spores up through the house making my bad situation even worse.

I lost everything. My mattress, rugs, antique chairs and scrap books. I was dumb-founded. I had no mold coverage under my homeowner’s policy. I had hired a home inspector. I trusted the appraiser and realtor to warn me. They all ran when they saw me coming. There was nowhere to turn. There were thousands of dollars of damage to be repaired -- thousands of dollars of personal belongings that could not be replaced. And to top it off, I had to pay someone to disinfect my home.


Mold - what can be said about mold that hasn’t already been said? We hear about it on TV news programs, talk shows, and radio. You can read about it in books and on the Internet. Doctors, Insurance Companies, the Health Department, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Centers for Disease Control all have an opinion.

Yes, mold is every where…it's been around forever. It’s not going anywhere. Mold is nature’s way of breaking down organic matter. Just because the process is essential doesn't mean it's ok in your home or office. Inhaling or touching mold spores can cause an allergic response. If you detect a musty odor when entering a room, then you probably have a problem. And no, the basement is not supposed to smell. Be warned that not all molds have a noticeable smell, so ask yourself, “Do I feel better when I am away from home or work?"

What do you need to look for? It’s mostly common sense, and sometimes we just dismiss the signs because they appear so trivial. A common area to find mold is in the bathroom or laundry room or under the kitchen sink -- usually there has been a leak that has gone undetected. You may have had the leak fixed and cleaned up the visible mold but it keeps coming back. If you leave the house for a few days and when you return you have a black line at the waters edge of the toilet, you have a mold problem.

People are more likely to realize that they have a problem when they see stains on the ceiling than when they see the dark line that runs along the baseboards. The carpets are cleaned but the line keeps coming back and it keeps getting worse. You tell yourself that it’s just dirt or dust.

Think about where that rented carpet cleaner has been before you bring it into your house. Think twice before buying a used vacuum cleaner and don't lend yours.

  • Do you find that certain types of items in the closet keep getting moldy? (especially leather!)

  • Blotches on wallpaper -- these blotches may be pink or even green.

  • Mildew, fuzzes or black dust when you clean the windows.

  • If there is a black outline of the furniture or pictures on the wall and you just painted.

  • You find mold on the bottom of items that sit on carpet, like pillows, beanbags, or a silk plant.

Other areas to check are those where you're not likely to spend much time:

  • Check out your attic for roof leaks -- they can cause mold problems.

  • Mold can damage items stored in the attic. Do not use cardboard boxes to store items in your attic. Use plastic containers. Put a couple of tablespoons of baking soda in an envelope inside the container to absorb moisture and help protect items inside.

  • The same is true for basements -- replace cardboard boxes with plastic containers.

  • Cracked foundations let ground water in which causes problems. If you have a crawl space you need to get under the house and have a look around.

  • Trash left behind from construction should be removed.

  • Do not leave boards, paper or boxes under your home.

  • Do not let your clothes dryer vent under your house. The air in the attic, basement and your crawl space are pulled into your living areas which will bring the spores in to your living area.

How about pets? Do your fish keep dying and their little bodies are covered in fuzz? You keep treating the tank but they just get sick again. You may have even seen fuzz growing on the underside of the tank lid. You have had your water source tested and it passed, so what can it be? Mold is probably the culprit. The air handler (pump) pulls the infected air into the water and then your fish breathe it.

Are your cats and dogs scratching themselves raw? You have been to the veterinarian and they have prescribed all kinds of pills, vitamins, lotions, and shampoos available. They just keep getting dry skin. They are always itching themselves or chewing on their feet. You may have a mold problem.

What I've seen is that mold is usually the last culprit people consider in their homes or offices. The problems they cause start out as mild inconveniences. We clean up and keep going. What we have to do is find the source. Correct the problem. Disinfect and remove what we can and encapsulate what we can not. It is just as much about what we can not see as what we can see.

We have been sold on special filters for our air conditioners, stand alone air purifiers and HEPA filtered vacuum cleaners to protect us. These items each have a special purpose and I would not trade mine for anything. But, they can not effectively kill the spores.

Mold reproduces by spores. Spores are invisible to the naked eye and float through the air. Mold spores land on items in your home and wait for conditions to promote growth. Moisture control is key. Regions high with humidity may require a dehumidifier. Toxins are released that can be dangerous to our health. Though some molds are more toxic than others, too much exposure to any toxin is hazardous.

To identify types and quantities of mold you will have to get testing from an environmental testing laboratory or from and indoor air quality specialist. If you do not have either in your area you can collect specimens and mail them to a laboratory for identification. You can purchase plates from your local hardware store that you set out for about 20 minutes and then you mail them in and they will send you a report.

Now that you are ready to start your clean up there are a few items you need to make sure you have. You will need some safety glasses, a mask with a rating of N-100, and gloves. Plastic or latex is best, but if you are allergic cloth or leather is better than nothing. These items can be purchased at your hardware store and are pretty easy to find and are affordable. Make sure that whatever clothing you wear is washed immediately after and you be sure to have a shower yourself immediately after clean up.

Note: We do not endorse any advertisment on this page. Site is in progress. Thanks! If you have any questions, please contact us.