Male / Female definitions
(From Sick Sick Shit - www.angelfire.com/ky2/sick)
1. DOOHICKEY (doo-hick-ee) n.
A. Female - Any part under a car's hood.
B. Male - The strap fastener on a woman's bra
2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
A. Female - Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
B. Male - Playing football without a cup.
3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
A. Female - The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
B. Male - Leaving a note before taking off for a weekend with the boys.
4. COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n.
A. Female - A desire to get married and raise a family.
B. Male - Not trying to pick up other women while out with one's girlfriend.
5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
A. Female - A good movie, concert, play or book.
B. Male - Anything that can be done while drinking.
6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
A. Female - An embarrassing by-product of digestion.
B. Male - A source of entertainment, self-expression & male bonding.
7. MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
A. Female - The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
B. Male - Call it whatever you want just as long as we end up in bed.
8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
A. Female - A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
B. Male - A device for scanning through all 175 channels every 5 minutes.
Back to Main Menu