20 Ways to Confuse Trick-or-Treaters
(From Sick Sick Shit - www.angelfire.com/ky2/sick)
1. Give away something other than candy.(Toothpicks,
golf balls, bags of sand, etc.)
2. Wait behind the door until some people come. When
they get near the door, jump out, wearing a costume,
and holding a bag, and yell, "Trick or Treat!" Look at
them, scratch your head, and act
3. Fill a briefcase with marbles and crackers. Write
on it, "Top Secret" in big letters. When
trick-or-treaters come, look around suspiciously, say,
"It's about time you got here," give them the
briefcase, and quickly shut the door.
4. Get about 30 people to wait in your living room.
When trick-or treaters come to the door, say, "Come
in." When they do, have everyone yell, "Surprise!!!"
Act like it's a surprise party.
5. Get everyone who comes to the door to come in and
see if they can figure out what's wrong with your
dishwasher. Insist that it makes an unnatural
6. After you give them candy, hand the
trick-or-treaters a bill.
7. Open the door dressed as a giant FISH. Immediately
collapse, and don't move or say anything until the
trick-or-treaters go away.
8. When you answer the door, hold up one candybar,
throw it out into the street, and yell, "Crawl for
9. When you answer the door, look at the
trick-or-treaters, act shocked and scared, and start
screaming your head off. Slam the door and runaround
the house, screaming until they go away.
10. Insist that the trick-or-treaters each do ten
push-ups before you give them any candy.
11. Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let
them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to
see the wine list.
12. Get a catapult. Sit on your porch and catapult
pumpkins at anyone who comes within 50 yards of your
13. When people come to the door, jump out a nearby
window, and run as far away from your house as you
can. They are sure to run from your house also.
14. Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the
trick-or-treaters for a moment, pretend to be
confused, and start flipping
through a calendar.
15. Instead of candy, give away colored eggs. If
anyone protests, explain that the eggs are the only
thing you had left over from Easter.
16. Answer the door dressed as a dentist. Angrily give
the trick-or-treaters a lecture on tooth decay.
17. Answer the door with a mouthful of M & M's and
several half-eaten candy bars in your hands. Act
surprised, and close the door. Open it again in a few
seconds, and insist that you don't have any candy.
18. Dress as a dog, and bark at them, until they run.
19. Put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a
throne on your porch. Insist that all of the
trick-or-treaters bow before the pumpkin.
20. Dress up like a bunny rabbit. Yell and curse from
the moment you open the door, and angrily throw the
candy at the trick-or-treaters. Slam the door when
Back to Main Menu