Topic: Islamic Jihad
It's us too!
Hat tip Dhimmi Watch
These are the Islamic Laws according to the Fatawa of Ayatullah al Uzama Syed Ali al-Husaini Seestani. This is the English Version of Taudhihul Masae'l, translated by the World Federation of KSI Muslim Communities, P.O. Box 60, Stanmore, U.K. HA7 4LQ.
Note: The * sign after a number denotes that there is a total or partial variation from the fatwa of Marhum Ayatullah Al Uzama Syed Abul Qasim El Khui. These laws are also available online at Al-Islam.org.
Islamic Laws of Ayatullah Khoei
Ayatullah Sayyid Abulqasim al-Khoei
84. The following ten things are originally impure:
(i) Urine (ii) Faeces (iii) Semen (iv) Dead body (v) Blood
(vi) Dog (vii) Pig (viii) Infidel
(ix) Wine (x) Barley wine (Beer).
Dogs and Pigs
106. The dogs and pigs which live on land are impure and even hair, bones, paws and nails and every liquid substance of their body is impure. However, aquatic dogs and pigs are pure.
107. An infidel i.e. a person who denies Allah or the Day of judgement, or associates anyone else with Allah, is impure. Similarly Ghulat (i.e. those who believe one of the holy twelve Imams to be God or say that God has penetrated into him) and khawarij and Nawasib (i.e. those who are enemies of the holy Imams) are also impure. And similar is the case with one who denies Prophethood or one of the necessities of religion i,e. a thing like prayers, and fasting, which are considered by the Muslims to be a part of the religion of Islam when he knows at thing is a necessity of religion. As regards the people of the Book (i.e. the Jews and the Christians) who do not accept the Prophethood of the last of the Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah (Peace be upon him and his progeny), they, too, are impure according to well-known narrations and this remark is as a precautionary measure. Hence, it is necessary to avoid them also.
108. The entire body of an infidel and even his hair and nails and all liquid substances of his body are impure.
109. If the mother, father, paternal grandmother and paternal grandfather of a minor child are all infidels that child is also impure, except that he should be conscious of professing Islam. In case, however, even one person out of his parents or grandparents is a Muslim the child is pure.
110. A person about whom it is not known whether he is a Muslim or not is pure. However, he does not enjoy other orders applicable to the Muslims, for example he cannot marry a Muslim woman and should not be buried in the graveyard of the Muslims.
111. Any person, who abuses any of the twelve holy Imams on account of enmity, is impure
Here's another little handy site that will tell you the same things,
Under Islamic Laws select for Najis things.
So we can see there is a serious problem for those who find the very sight of pigs to be offensive because they are Najis (Unclean) according to their religion. Our world seems to be FULL of the Unclean, such as Pigs, Dogs and Most of Us.
Now the solution to me is quite simple. They need to go somewhere, that has an absence of Unclean animals such as Pigs, Dogs and Most of Us.
Or they can eliminate the unclean contamination and make their surroundings Pak (Pure) and free of the contamination of Pigs, Dogs and MOST OF US.
I don't think so.
I prefer Door Number One.
Dar Al Harb THIS Bubba
It don't get no better than this.
A plate of perfect pulled pork.