Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Smith Center, Kansas Weather

August 21, 2014

7 am Conditions

  • Wind: SE 9

  • Temperature: 72

  • Maximum: 98

  • Minimum: 67

  • Humidity: 78%

  • Barometer: 29.82R

  • Precipitation: 0.27

  • Sky: Cloudy

  • August Prec. to Date: 1.96

  • Year to Date: 19.21

    6 pm Conditions

  • Wind: SW 6-14

  • Temperature: 98

  • Maximum: 99

  • Minimum: 70

  • Humidity: 35%

  • Barometer: 29.80F

  • Precipitation: 0.10

  • Sky: Partly Cloudy

    FORECAST

    Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 10 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 87.

  • August 2014
  • Day Sunrise Sunset Avg. High Avg. Low Mean Record High Record Low
  • 1 6:34 AM 8:48 PM 93F 66F 79F 108F (1952) 55F (1995)
  • 2 6:35 AM 8:47 PM 92F 66F 79F 110F (1964) 56F (1974)
  • 3 6:36 AM 8:46 PM 92F 66F 79F 110F (1964) 47F (1974)
  • 4 6:37 AM 8:45 PM 92F 66F 79F 107F (1954) 47F (1974)
  • 5 6:38 AM 8:44 PM 92F 66F 79F 108F (1960) 54F (1971)
  • 6 6:39 AM 8:43 PM 92F 65F 79F 108F (1970) 55F (1990)
  • 7 6:39 AM 8:41 PM 92F 65F 79F 109F (1970) 51F (1989)
  • 8 6:40 AM 8:40 PM 92F 65F 79F 108F (2000) 51F (1989)
  • 9 6:41 AM 8:39 PM 92F 65F 78F 106F (2000) 52F (1954)
  • 10 6:42 AM 8:38 PM 92F 65F 78F 108F (2006) 51F (1985)
  • 11 6:43 AM 8:36 PM 91F 65F 78F 104F (1975) 50F (1967)
  • 12 6:44 AM 8:35 PM 91F 65F 78F 106F (2000) 46F (1964)
  • 13 6:45 AM 8:34 PM 91F 65F 78F 104F (1978) 51F (2004)
  • 14 6:46 AM 8:32 PM 91F 64F 78F 107F (1952) 53F (2004)
  • 15 6:47 AM 8:31 PM 91F 64F 78F 111F (1983) 50F (1955)
  • 16 6:48 AM 8:30 PM 91F 64F 78F 111F (1983) 51F (1955)
  • 17 6:49 AM 8:28 PM 91F 64F 77F 110F (1983) 52F (1955)
  • 18 6:50 AM 8:27 PM 91F 64F 77F 106F (1983) 52F (1960)
  • 19 6:51 AM 8:26 PM 90F 64F 77F 103F (1970) 49F (1967)
  • 20 6:52 AM 8:24 PM 90F 63F 77F 102F (1959) 50F (2012)
  • 21 6:53 AM 8:23 PM 90F 63F 77F 103F (1959) 45F (1956)
  • 22 6:54 AM 8:21 PM 90F 63F 77F 102F (1968) 51F (1966)
  • 23 6:55 AM 8:20 PM 90F 63F 76F 102F (1978) 51F (1961)
  • 24 6:56 AM 8:18 PM 90F 63F 76F 103F (1983) 48F (1957)
  • 25 6:57 AM 8:17 PM 89F 62F 76F 107F (2000) 50F (1957)
  • 26 6:58 AM 8:15 PM 89F 62F 76F 108F (1955) 52F (1958)
  • 27 6:59 AM 8:14 PM 89F 62F 75F 105F (1970) 44F (1967)
  • 28 6:59 AM 8:12 PM 89F 62F 75F 108F (2000) 47F (1976)
  • 29 7:00 AM 8:11 PM 89F 61F 75F 105F (1984) 51F (1988)
  • 30 7:01 AM 8:09 PM 88F 61F 75F 103F (1990) 49F (1968)
  • 31 7:02 AM 8:08 PM 88F 61F 74F 106F (1984) 41F (1955)
  • Copyright Bob Levin 2014.

    FOSSIL SITES BELOW--FAR BELOW



  • eXTReMe Tracker

    Levin Fossil Collection
    Levin Gomphotherium Site
    Levin Mammoth Site
    Cole Xiphactinus Site
    Davis Mammoth Foot Site
    Pennington Mosasaur Site
    Campbell NE mammoth Site
    Apsopelix agilis fish
    Smith Center Archived Weather