PHOTO DIAGRAMS OF A PTERANODON
1. Use a sheet of square foil paper, 8" x 8". Fold the top left and
right edges with a width of 1/12" and the bottom
edges with 1" wide. Then stretch out the hidden loose flap of the top of the paper.
2. Squash-fold the top small triangular flap.
3. Petal-fold the squash fold to form the head and beak parts.
4. Valley-fold the petal fold.
5. With the creases given, fold it into a preliminary fold, making sure
that the head and beak parts are
on the top layer of the model.
6. Petal-fold the top layer of the preliminary fold only.
7. Crimp both the bottom triangular flaps to form the wing parts as shown below.
8. Narrow the left and right triangular flaps with mountain folds.
Back To Photo Diagrams Page