PHOTO DIAGRAM OF A PIG
1. Use a sheet of square paper, 10"x 10". Fold the top and bottom edges
to the center. Then crease the paper into four
equal parts. Insside reverse-fold all the four corners as shown below.
2. Inside reverse-fold both the left corners.
3. Mountain-fold the model into half.
4. Inside reverse-fold both sides of the model.
5. Sink the top 1/3 of the top half as shown below.
6. Inside reverse-fold the bottom triangular flaps up
7. Crimp both sides of the model.
8. Rabbit-ear both the triangular flaps. Repeat behind.
9. Petal-fold the left triangular flap. Refer to the diagram below.
10. Here is the petal fold, viewed from the back.
11. Pleat-fold the top loose triangular flap of the head to form the ear. Repeat behind.
12. Crimp the head part to form the nose. Outside reverse-fold the tip of the tail.
13. Crimp all the legs. Inside reverse-fold the tip of the nose.
14. Shape the tail and the neck. Shape the tips of the legs to form hooves
15. The Completed Pig
Back to Photo Diagrams